Describe the WILDEST JW party you ever attended!! no seriously......

by kid-A 35 Replies latest jw friends

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

I didn't go (good JW boy) but in my circuit one of my childhood friends threw a going away party for himself. Where was he going away from you ask? THE TRUTH. He threw a disfellowshipping party on the weekend before they made the announcement. There was all sorts of debauchery there. Then there were the endless commitees, inquiries, sting operations and then there was the part on the circuit assembly about it all.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Well, there were only two of us who were jw's, but we threw a party at this house my friend worked for. They were rich, and the owners of a very popular brand of pizza. (better not say). Anyway, Every room was filled with kids drinking, having sex, and naked in the hot tub!

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Legolas: I never got invited to the Alloute party???

Arwen....Lucky you!

One party I went too was overnight mom and daughter party where the moms all drank and the kids put on the entertainment. We then turned out all the lights and played hide and go seek in the dark..

Arwen....I said no to that one!

hey, Legolas, it must have taken a couple of days to recover from that party! But just think of all the partys ahead of you... and we will help you celebrate ANYTHING! Party on dudes !!!!!!

Gladdy.....I know.....The one reason I like is ...The sky is blue!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Wow. I never saw this stuff happening when I was a Jdub. But then again, I wasn't in the "in crowd" either.

I was underage at the time but I remember having drinking contests where you put a shot glass of soki on two chop sticks over a glass of beer, count to 3 pound the table so the shot glass drops in the glass and guzzle it down.

I love sake bombs!

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

We never had alcohol at our parties. I think most of the kids in my congo were teenagers. A few months ago I went home to visit my parents. They converted all of their home videos to DVD and decided to play some. Well one of the chapters was of one of my friend's graduation parties. It was a very WASPie looking get together, but nothing different from what I would expect from any conservative protestant party. One of the brothers in the hall was a DJ and he would sneek in "scandalous" songs like "Tootsie Roll" etc... Too funny.

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

funny how repressed people are so eager to smoke the hooch and get wasted at any opportunity eh!

We had some great do's when we were teens, most of them involved hanging out at a sisters house and it was always Bring-A-Bottle! Then the cocktails would start flowing, and then i'd nip off for a sly smoke outside, amazing how many dubs loved to smoke, yet they confessed their sins to the elders in a heartbeat, i used to despise my peer group because of this! This one sister who shall remain nameless, was a classic, once she got the drink in her, it was like a different person, her real person came out!

All i can say is that given the opportunity to escape their shackles, even for just a few hours most dubs take their partying to the extreme, get absolutley hammered, stoned whatever, becuase they just confess their mortal sins afterwards, farking lightweights!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit