Just a "thank you" for JWD forum female posters....

by Frannie Banannie 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I posted on another thread a bit ago and it reminded me of how kind and warm and supportive so many JWD womenz have been. Sometimes we don't sieze the opportunities we have to let others know how much we appreciate their caring and support.

I LURV you womenz!!! Yall ARE appreciated very much!!!

Frannie (who thinks Sparkplug, Billygoat, Brenda, kls, luna2, MrsJones5, Sassy, Annie, Nina, Athene, Blondie, Bikerchic, Lady Lee, Angharad, Mulan, jgnat, FlyingHighNow, Gretchen, Talesin, Es, Arrowstar Lisa, Country Woman, Morty, TresHappy, Leolaia, Little Witch, Cyber-sista, ESTEE, SpecialK, Xenawarrior, Odrade, Wild Horses, Simple Sally, Vivamus, Sunshinetoo, Mouthy, LyinEyes, SpunkyChick, Shera, CodeBlue, Seeitallclearlynow, Imallgrowedup, Patio34, Bebu, Mary, Maya, Bem, Sunnygal41, Waiting, Xandria, BerylBlue, Maybesbabies, StinkyPantz, acsot, JoannaDandy, OldCrowWoman, Blissisignorance, Wednesday, Kenneson, DevonMcBride, MomofMany, LisaBObeesa, Chachasmum, Prisca, SheilaM, Lisavegas, Ravyn, Swan, Jeanniebeanz are ALL CLASSY LADIES and very supportive with lotsa kindness and lovin' hearts)

Disclaimer: If I left any female poster's name out, it's because I have too many brain-fartical interruptions to my way of thinkin' and your name not coming into my mind was due to crani-farticus interruptus. Mea Culpa.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

why thankya ma'am! I think youre ever so special too.

You're one of the many who I would love to meet from this board. I think it would be a hoot!

Josie

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((Frannie)))))) You're a doll! There is a lot of power among women that is untapped. We have so much to share with each other and this world. I'm not a big Oprah fan, but the one thing I have to say is that she inspires me to embrace my womanhood and the strength that comes with it. I am proud to have so many other strong women surround me in this little town.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Here's a picture for all the ladies!

Now don't try to look up is cloth!!!!...LMAO

Hosted by Tinypic.com

Welcome to TinyPic, an internet hosting service running on a linux

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

OMG!!! *faints*

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Awww thank you (((( Frannie ))))

You might want to add OrangeFatCat to your list. She's very special kitty

• kls
    kls

Thanks Frannie and put your name in there also,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Now i must go take a very cold shower .Thanks Lego(panting) Don't forget Scully who is so wise in her old age

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Thanks Frannie!!! You rock too! We do have some strong lovely women here, I'm proud to be included in that group!

OMG how did that picture of Preston get on here???!!!

Sherry

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Don't forget Scully who is so wise in her old age

Be careful there you naughty monkey. Scully could put the hurt in a little primate like you.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Hi Frannie, thanks for listing me too...

You have done quite a job with all those names.... lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit