Just a "thank you" for JWD forum female posters....

by Frannie Banannie 28 Replies latest jw friends

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

awww....I'm so flattered. Thank you. There are many special women on this board that I have learned much from. Thank each one of you.

lisa

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I just look in for the cleavage

~Hill (ducking class)

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Frannie- Thank you...I feel the same of you. I think you have a lot of strength that we all can learn from and just when I think I am really one tough cookie...here comes Frannie making me look like a wet behind the ear newborn frog....(I know, frogs arent born, and dont really have anything sticking out so as to be wet behind) but you get my meaning. I have read some of what you write and I always go away feeling so humble and inspired at the same time.

thanks again and 10 times more back at you and for all the strength you women here give to me.

• luna2
    luna2

Aww, Frannie, aren't you sweet! There's a great group of ladies here for sure.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Awwwwwwwww.....you womenz are incredible!!! And it looks like I'm gonna hafta dedicate a whole 'nother thread to the peeps I missed!

Sorry I took so long to respond. I was in the kitchen makin' lemon chicken for dinner.

You're one of the many who I would love to meet from this board. I think it would be a hoot!

Wonderful, Josie! Me, too, you, cher! Hey! Izzat the makins of a new word for Terry's Mensa word challenge? We could have a "hoot'nFrannie" good time!

There is a lot of power among women that is untapped. We have so much to share with each other and this world. I'm not a big Oprah fan, but the one thing I have to say is that she inspires me to embrace my womanhood and the strength that comes with it. I am proud to have so many other strong women surround me in this little town.

And you're a sweetheart, (((((Billygoat))))! Yes, we do! Oprah inspires me, too, and I'm thankful every day for the fellowship we all share on this forum.

Here's a picture for all the ladies!

Now don't try to look up is cloth!!!!

(faints!) Legolas, that cloth would work better over his face, dontcha think?

You might want to add OrangeFatCat to your list. She's very special kitty

Thank you, (((Brenda))). Yes, OFC IS very special. I don't know how I missed her name on that list.

put your name in there also,,,,,,,,,,,,Don't forget Scully who is so wise in her old age

I can't, kls. My name's too long; it won't fit. OMG! I forgot Scully!!?!! I know I saw her name as I was gathering names for the list. I have GOT to find the link between my brain and my farts so I can shut the viaduct down!

You have done quite a job with all those names

You're more than welcome, ((((CountryWoman))))) I could never leave you out, cher. About compiling that list of names....no trouble at all. We womenz are very active and vocal on this board....heh

There are many special women on this board that I have learned much from. Thank each one of you.

((((Lisavegas)))) We enjoy your posts, too, ya sweetie patootie! And sometimes I just like to see if I can get posters I don't see posting very often.....to crawl out of the cyberworks and say somethin.

I just look in for the cleavage

~Hill (ducking class)

(smacks Hill) Are you lookin for an *ss whoopin, Hill? Cause I just graduated from Irma Brown's School of Discipline and she taught me the fine art of whoopin yer butt...ocks

I feel the same of you. I think you have a lot of strength that we all can learn from and just when I think I am really one tough cookie...here comes Frannie making me look like a wet behind the ear newborn frog....(I know, frogs arent born, and dont really have anything sticking out so as to be wet behind) but you get my meaning. I have read some of what you write and I always go away feeling so humble and inspired at the same time.

thanks again and 10 times more back at you and for all the strength you women here give to me.

((((((Sparky)))))))) I don't know where I'd be or what I'd be doing without the camaraderie (sp?) and support of the JWD womenz. Yall've truly been a lifeline for me. I think we must make each other strong, cher.

Aww, Frannie, aren't you sweet! There's a great group of ladies here for sure.

LOL! NO, Luna2! I'm old...and I'm usually grumpy. But yer right, you ladies are terrific!

Cheers!

Frannie

• bem
    bem

Awwwww Frannie great minds think alike! I was thinking about this myself the other day.

(as aggrevated as I get) You and others on here remind me all women are not the same. Some can keep the claws retracted and act like ladies. I love your positive cheerful personality. And your ability to make sure others feel listened too and cared for. Some people seem to have made it an art form to make ones feel invisble.

Dorothy

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It's an honor to be included in that list, Frannie. You're one of a kind. And an amazing kind at that.

• Es
    Es

Thank you soooooooooo much hun, and dont forget yourself your a wonderful woman.

ya

es

• Xandria
    Xandria

Thanks~ we all have different points of view and experiences that helps. Especially when you aren't right close up to the situation.

X.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Can we get some love for the lurkers. :) I'll make Jedi eventually I swear.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit