"What will I do with all my suits?"

by jgnat 69 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

You did call him "Jack", right?

Anyhoe, back to the batcave suits, Robin!

If he takes a break from wearing them and keeps them long enough they'll come back into fashion and he can wear them in the retirement home...

LT, of the "wears a suit to work" class.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Now, Little Toe. I won't be able to look poor Brother Jack in the eye any more without blushing furiously. Busy hands.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    You guys. You guys have completely and thoroughly and utterly hijacked my thread. Poor Jack (hi, Jack) is going to have to scrub out his eyes with lye.

LOL! Sorry for the shenanigans Jack. We're just having a little fun. We can show you too if you'd like.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I just realised that my suggestion may be in poor taste - he's not supposed to reach retirement, right?

Armageddon's coming atcha!!!!

~waves at Jack~

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

The devil makes work for idle hands

Poor Jack won't be able to look straight at a sister giving the #3 talk, ever again. Every time he sees her shuffling her notes in her lap...

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

He could wear the suits when he takes ballroom dancing lessons, eh?

Frannie (of the doin' tha happy dance for yall class)

• ballistic
    ballistic
    I just realised that my suggestion may be in poor taste

errr, you should see some of mine.

Do you know I actually gave a talk with my flies down once. I bet no one listened to that talk I toiled over for weeks.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

We had an old brother walk up the aisle with toilet paper hanging out of his flies, once. The poor guy taking the Service Meeting item couldn't keep his face straight...

• jgnat
    jgnat

hmmmm, ballroom dancing....

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Sew some gold sequins on and pretend they are all Versace suits.

mine already are versace..(and boss and jaeger)..thats why im loathe to get rid of them..well most of them

in fact for a while there i kept going to meetings cos it was the only place i could wear them...although i did wear one to college last week

i did think though of just keeping a few favourites for special occasions and giving the rest to bethel....with a wee message in each one...something like....these suits used to belong to ian gill who used to believe in a god of justice..silly me..enjoy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit