How to bathe a cat
1. Thoroughly clean toilet.
2. Lift lid and add shampoo.
3. Find and soothe cat as you carry him to bathroom.
4. In one swift movement, place cat in toilet, close lid and stand on top.
5. The cat will self agitate and produce ample suds. (Ignore ruckus from inside toilet, cat is enjoying this.)
6. Flush toilet 3 or 4 times. This provides power rinse, which is quite effective.
7. Have someone open outside door, stand as far from toilet as possible and quickly lift lid.
8. Clean cat will rocket out of the toilet and outdoors, where he will air dry.
If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.