any coffee addicts here?

by enigmatic 33 Replies latest jw friends

• enigmatic
    enigmatic

I been drinking alot of coffee these days. I start off my day with four shots of espresso, than a few hours later I'll make a pitcher of frozen latte's and I usually will burn thru a pot if Im out working on the ocean. I even got to the point where I grind all my coffee myself...

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Just call me Javahead Jones.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Well, I thought so until I read your post. SHEEZE!!! You can walk? I would be too jittery, LOL!!

Guess I'm not.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Yup. But I don't care much for those "lattes." Would rather have my coffee straight and a little sweet.

HEY! That's how I like my men! Who coulda figured!?! Do you think there's a connection?

Frannie

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

Oh yea. When I made my screen name, I almost made it NeedMoreCoffee. I can drink two pots a day if I let myself.

• bebu
    bebu

I'm not really an addict, but I love good coffee.

I roast green coffee beans weekly and grind them fresh daily. I buy an espresso blend from Sweetmarias.com called the "monkey blend". A lot of work for 1-2 cups a day, but it tastes good!

bebu

• kid-A
    kid-A

I thought I was an addict until I read the first post!! I definitely go through horrible withdrawal symptoms if I dont get it first thing in the morning and keep up my plasma caffeine levels througout the day. Caffeine acts on the same brain pathways as almost all other addictive drugs.

• enigmatic
    enigmatic

bebu, i am some what of a coffee connoisseur. I dont roast my own beans but I get gevalia coffee sent to my house, the peruvian organic is so good, really smooth, and 4 shots has me bouncing off the walls...lol

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

My friends and coworkers understand that Im not quite awake and human until I at least have my first mug of coffee; Im hooked to it about like I am my computer

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

And "Welcome enigmatic"!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit