Its very strange-----------------

by vitty 51 Replies latest jw friends

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

I grew up a Dub, and my family were very active, but not of the pious variety, we tried to be the good little xtians that we were instructed to be. Do you know how many times we were crucified for going off message regardless of the "crime"? Heaps is all i can say! My sister who is still a Stepford Witness (lol) was dragged infront of JC the other week because she had the nerve to attend my other sisters wedding, by brother in law gave her away! Good on ya paul! The meetings used to bore me rigid, i always wanted to scream at teh monotony and shout "IM MISSING THE A-TEAM FOR THIS CRAP?????" WE DONE THIS LAST WEEK, AND THE WEEK BEFORE THAT ARGGHGGGHGHGHGH!!!!!

Never did, although it would of been kinda kewl!

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

I don't think gringoj meant to do any harm. I doubt he will do it again. It is sometimes easy to get caught up in seeing people in here as one-dimensional or as just letters on a screen.

All of us need reminders from time to time that there are people, with lives, hopes, loves, stresses, and families at the other end of our keystrokes. I have gotten caught up in it myself at times. This is a virtual forum, but the people are real. I am sure the mods would rather we first try to sort things out on our own when these tactful reminders are needed.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit