Its very strange-----------------

by vitty 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I only post here when I AM AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont post while I am at home because I am NOT ONLINE. If I were , I would not post, because after work is MY time.

Does that mean you're stealing valuable time from your employer? I'm sure I've read watchtower articles that addressed this issue.

W

• defd
    defd

But riddle me this, Derrick,

Do any of your JW friends know you post here?? hee hee hee hee.......

First off, you sound like the riddler or the joker off of batman, "But riddle me this, Derrick" whats up with that? 2nd, It is NONE of there BUSINESS ! hee hee hee hee............

• gringojj
    gringojj

Defd you didnt answer my question....Defd do you spend more time with jws,doing jw things, or do you spend more time on this apostate board? Half and half? So you only post on here when you are at work. So you spend about 8 hours a day on here? How does it all work out? Do you spend more of your day mingling with apostates and not spending time with the "friends"? Or do you spend more time with people belonging to gods chosen religion?

• kid-A
    kid-A

It is NONE of there BUSINESS

OK, fair enough.....

• vitty
    vitty

Defd

I must have missed that post---------------so can you say again why you dont spend time with JWs outside the meetings and have you been counciled about it ......just curious

I wouldnt mention that you go onto this site in work LOL

• defd
    defd

I am not going to hijack vitty thread. You all can so have at it. I am done talking to you KNUCKLEHEADS.

• kid-A
    kid-A

I am done talking to you KNUCKLEHEADS

Derrick, you always hurt the ones you love !!! LOL

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

It does seem kind of strange coming here and talking about stuff that most of us are glad to be well away from, but the difference between coming here and the 5 dreary meetings we all used to attend is no - one expects us here or hassles us when we aren't

• vitty
    vitty

So DEFD would you say your feeling a little p""""""d off

• gringojj
    gringojj

Can someone start a new thread or vitty is it ok if we go off topic here? I cannot start a new thread for 1 day

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit