Its very strange-----------------

by vitty 51 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

----------------- that when I was going to 5 meetings a week, 20 hours service a month (im not boasting, well maybe I am a bit ) it was all so boring but now..............I spénd hours on this forum, talking about stuff that used to make me groan WHY ?????????

• defd
    defd

it is all in what you get used too vitty

• gringojj
    gringojj

Defd do you spend more time with jws,doing jw things, or do you spend more time on this apostate board? Half and half?

• luna2
    luna2

It's an interesting phenomenon, isn't it? Maybe it helps that we don't have to go anywhere (but to our computers) or dress up or study...and we can walk away whenever we want. LOL

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    ----------------- that when I was going to 5 meetings a week, 20 hours service a month (im not boasting, well maybe I am a bit ) it was all so boring but now..............I spénd hours on this forum, talking about stuff that used to make me groan WHY ?????????

It's normal for those of use who have experienced the cruelty and oppression of the Watchtower Society to feel the need to vent about it.

W

• kid-A
    kid-A

The conversations I have observed and participated in on this board are far more interesting than those I have had in everyday life (recently, anyways!!LOL)

There is something liberating about cyberspace....JWD is the true definition of a "speak-easy"

• vitty
    vitty

Finally Free

I know what you mean but EVERDAY !

• defd
    defd

Gring

I will entertain your Question! Defd do you spend more time with jws,doing jw things, or do you spend more time on this apostate board? Half and half? Again for like the KAZILLIONTH time. I only post here when I AM AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont post while I am at home because I am NOT ONLINE. If I were , I would not post, because after work is MY time. I spend it with my family doing things. Actually I DONOT spend time with the "FRIENDS" outside of the meetings for reasons I have ALREADY disclosed. Yes I do JW things.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

It's like a wound that's healing. The scab itches like hell and we need to scratch it.

Besides, it's fun to pick on the watchtower, and who could be more deserving of our criticism then them?

W

• kid-A
    kid-A

But riddle me this, Derrick,

Do any of your JW friends know you post here?? hee hee hee hee.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit