Its very strange-----------------

by vitty 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Perhaps you substituted one addiciton with yet another?! Just a guess.

DY

• defd
    defd

LOL! No wonder you don't hang around them much. I imagine they don't let you.

Actually it is just the opposite. I dont let them hang with me.

• gringojj
    gringojj

Defd if you dont mind me asking, how does your cong view you?

Are you marked? Are you respected? I am just curious.

• defd
    defd

why cant we just focus on the topic of this thread and not on ME for a change?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I speak my mind and tell it like it is to the "FRIENDS"

good on you defd. but you can't be totally open - for instance you wouldn;t discuss being on this board let alone any of the topics. if you believe they are god's chosen people why wouldn't you want to hang out with them instead of us though? just a thought.

crumpet

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

I think we should try to respect defd's request for some breathing room. We all have a sense of some of the motivations for coming here, if he doesn't feel that the folks at the hall belong with him that is his prerogative. I do understand why the motivations for someone posting here is in keeping with the thread topic, but he has asked nicely to be left alone about his motives and the particulars of his relationships at the hall. I think we can respect that request, don't you guys?

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• defd
    defd

good on you defd. but you can't be totally open - for instance you wouldn;t discuss being on this board let alone any of the topics. if you believe they are god's chosen people why wouldn't you want to hang out with them instead of us though? just a thought.

crumpet

I have said in coversation in the past that i do go to discussion boards and talk about the truth. Of course you can imagine what was the response. I told them "Dont worry". Besides I havent bad mouthed the WTBTS, FDS or anything like that. So I wouldnt worry about what the Brothers would say.

wouldn't you want to hang out with them instead of us though?

Obviously crumpet the answer would have to be yes. However, I am not making that chose. I come here while I am at WORK, because I can. I have time at work so this is what I do. I also read the bible hear at work. Talk to my "WORLDLY" co-workers and so on. When my shift is over. I go home to my family. That is it, really.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Dfe'd

With all due respect, Im not trying to be judgemental towards you in any way but you have been on this board for a while full of "apostates" and people who are disfellowshipped and you knowingly associate with them and this is a form of socializing and you support and endorse the organization that actually has disfellowshipped ones for doing the exact same thing that you are doing. Ray Franz was axed for doing for having lunch with a DF'd person. How can you justify the double standards and the hyposcracy? There is no fence post for you to balance on; according to them you are on one side or the other. I just want to know how your rationalize it.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Again, I beg that we honor defd's request to have this thread stay off him. It is obvious to everyone, including defd, that his presence here directly violates instructions from the Governing Body. He apparently has no problem with that and I certainly do not. I would hope that eventually every one of my family members would feel the same way.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

My apologies for not reading some of the previous posts and missing his request

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit