what makes you smile?

by Ellie 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

My kids..................and me.

my grandkids...........there are 6 others, but these two really crack me up.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

my kids

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

When my daughter is trying to get on my good side and out of the blue says " mom, I love you" And I can think 2 things at the same time..' What did you do and .. I LOVE YOU TOO!!!'

When my 11month old son is in my arms and archs backwards trusting me to hold onto him and he laughs while hanging upside down..

When my husband points out so proud and happy that his son (insert any small milestone a baby does a hundred times before hard working dad gets to see it).. and all I say is.. " oh wow.. thats great!!!!"

• Purza
    Purza

My kitty (see avatar)

Purza

• Quentin
    Quentin

Being alive...good friends( of which there are a limited number )...making others laugh...last, but not least, one thing that is not said often, my wife telling me she loves, always has, always will...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Lots of things. One thing I was blessed with is a good smile. That picture of me in my avatar is a small version of my big smile. Maybe I'll make a list.

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

Lots of parents here!! I agree children`s laughter is contagious! I love that show America`s funniest videos, I watch just to see the kids and the animal clips..... to funny!

I like watching my hubby & son together they`re a comical team!

• defd
    defd

My son

• Ellie
    Ellie

defd - you have often made me smile in the past, I admire your strength and thick skin.

• defd
    defd

Well that sure was nice, you made me blush Thank you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit