• horrible life
    horrible life

Little kids laughing. HL

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Guiness

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

(((Monkeys))), discussions with friends, COs admitting they don't know everything, and heated arguments with antagonists.

• Golf
    Golf

You just did!

Golf

• Ellie
    Ellie

moi? how did I manage that Golf?

• Golf
    Golf

Greetings Ellie, for one, you had a blank space, secondly, it's a smiling question. Is that sufficient enough?

Golf

• Ellie
    Ellie

I get your point, ever tryed to not smile when someone tells you not to, its like eating a doughnut without licking your lips, absolutely impossible.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

When my kids are standing at the door waiting for me to come home from work or when they ask me if I want a kiss out of the blue.

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

being free, unconditional love, chocolate, finding money, hot baths, essential oils, swimming, fluffy pillows, baby animals, massages, coffee, driving no where with my windows down, someone who smiles at me, nice people, presents, walking bearfoot on a nice lawn, a funny movie, a hilarious comedian, a clean house, some new shoes, holding hands, sweet tender kisses, looking into someone you love's eyes, riding in a boat, mind play, foreplay, flirting, dancing, a great haircut, clean smelling clothes, the rain, oh...and not being a witness.

...this thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit