by Ellie 39 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

that guy in the black and white hawaiian shirt in Mulan's pics

yowser

• Mulan
    Mulan
    that guy in the black and white hawaiian shirt in Mulan's pics

Yeah, he's pretty adorable, isn't he? He is 6'5", and married, with 3 kids. Sorry, Joel.

• delilah
    delilah

Watching my boys play football,

My husband, when he's coming up the driveway, he whistles to let me know he's home

My four month old grandson, when he opens his mouth real wide to smile at me....and watching my daughter building a bond with her new son. It warms my heart.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Being called "sweetheart" or "mama" by a cute boy. It gets me everytime

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Whoo! Mrs. jones. You got a whole litter. But they all came out adorable! Thank the good genes God gave you!

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Oh! And my dad who does not speak english very well when he tries to threaten a telemarketer for calling too much ("I will cole my loyer!") Its hilarious. Oh! And nice Chanel bag that if you did not know any better u would think was real.

• bebu
    bebu

My daughter, who has issues with speech and language, cracked me up the other day. I asked her to do something a little difficult, and she looked me in the eye and clearly said, "I can't. I'n justa widdo kid, ma!"

Maybe you had to be there.

bebu

• defd
    defd

What makes me smile is when I take my wife and kids to the theme park and watch them have the time of thier lives. Even though I am carrying EVERYTHING under the sun for them.

• sf
    sf

God jonesy, your kids are the most adorable kids.

What makes me smile, you might wonder? Ha! Three guesses.

sKally

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

defd ahhhhh what a great hubby and Dad!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit