What would you have done?

by defd 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

Kid A Defd job is not to answer any questions that we put to him of why he is here!....LOL

• kid-A
    kid-A

They pay him for that??? LOL

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I was a roman soldier serving in Naples, and didn't hear of The Christ during that life.

In my lives I didn't hear of Christianity until about 700 a.d. as a woman in western Great Brittain. I didn't like the abbots muchly. They frowned upon herbal medicine and women with skill.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Bebu posed the truly relevant questions here. Defd totally ignored her as expected.

• z
    z

no to all

• trevor
    trevor

The Israelites at that time considered their nation and its leaders to be Jehovah’s organization and sole means of communication with humans.
    People with this mind set would have considered Jesus a trouble making sinner and an apostate. They would have shunned him and if possible had him killed. Ah! That is exactly what they did.

See any parallels DEFD?

trevor

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sticking by Gods ORG???????????.

Ouch!!!!You didnt read your founders words. Russell said NO ONE NEEDS AN Organization....

I would have listened to God who said "LISTEN TO MY SON"""" Do you know who the Son is???? If not I would be only to happy to explain...... But you have to put down the evil slaves books, mags, etc:

• Joel Wideman
    Joel Wideman

I would have listened to his sage advice to stay with my family.

• Soledad
    Soledad
    The Question is "Would you have concluded that this must not be Jesus Congregation, and LEAVE like some have done here on this DB?

Yes, that is exactly what I would have concluded. Paul never met Jesus. His writings, some good some lousy, reflected precisely who he was: a liberal Jewish man living in the 1st Century.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Defd, if you follow your own example then you should still be a Roman Catholic, afterall, the Catholics and Orthodox churches are the only ones that can trace their roots all the way back to those 1st century congregations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit