Secret Santa 2005

by Gadget 104 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget

Its getting to that time of year again, so who wants to do another Secret Santa?

It worked out brilliantly last year and the year before. If any one wants to join in let me know by either posting in this thread(To help keep it bttt so people can see it, lol), or pm'ing me or emailing me at [email protected]

I'll do the draw in the beginning of November so that people have plenty of time to select a gift and post it, particularly if its going to take a while to get there.

Have fun! Paul

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Sounds good Paul. I'm in! What are the rules?

Kwin [email protected]

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yay! Sounds like fun!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I was thinking it was about time we started this.

Count me in.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Sounds like fun, this is my first year here so I don't know any details. Maybe if someone could list all the details that would be great.

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Sounds good Paul. I'm in! What are the rules?

Basically, everybody who wants to take part sends me a pm/email with their address that they would like their gift sent to. I collate all the names/addresses and assign each person another person to send a gift to, this will probably be mid-November so people have a chance to get it delivered in time. If everything goes to plan, every person who sends a gift will receive on from another person, although the actual sender will be a secret (and hence the secret santa) until they open the gift on Christmas day.

If anyone has any issues with keeping their address secret for whatever reason, I only ever share their details with the person assigned to send them a gift and have made arrangements to 'rig the draw' so that people who are in hiding etc get assigned to somebody where they don't have to worry about their cover being blown, or if they would prefer to post to someone not too far away to save on postage. Any things like this please send me a message and I'll do everything I can to make sure this is available for as many people as possible to be able to take part.

Paul

• Sassy
    Sassy

Life is too hectic for me this year.. I'm going to opt out this year..
    I do want to participate in a card exhange though.. I'll watch for that.. I've moved TWICE this past year so I think anyone who sends me a card from last years address, probably will not get forwarded....pm me if you want the new address

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

count me in!!!!

luv, jojo

• bem
    bem

Put my name in last years was great fun.

• damselfly
    damselfly

This sounds like fun, I'm in.

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit