Secret Santa 2005

by Gadget 104 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

JH, you dirty.... erm.... Where's the RAT?????

• mouthy
    mouthy

BTTP

• defd
    defd

Sorry, my religion doesn't permit me Jh you have free will do you not? You are allowed to do ANYTHING you want. What should guide our decisions for certain actions is this: DOES Jehovah and Jesus approve of it?

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Perhaps next year for me. Thanks!

DY

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    DOES Jehovah and Jesus approve of it?

I'm sure they does.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Always seem to be this way, about 50% take it serious and the rest do not and it all falls apart.

• fairchild
    fairchild

Without family, I usually don't get anything at all for Christmas. This will be so very nice! Please count me in. I will pm you my address.

I remember last year's threads about this. A wish list would probably be a good idea.

Thanks for organizing this.

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Always seem to be this way, about 50% take it serious and the rest do not and it all falls apart.

I take that into account in the way I organise it. Just before the draw I double check with everyone who has sent their details to make sure they still want to be included, anyone who doesn't reply it taken out the draw. Its worked out very well doing it this way the last 2 years I've been doing it. Paul

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

DefD, you don't know Rat, erm, JH very well, do you?!!?? Silly boy.

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

Count me in also. I will email you my addy. But it would be great to find out what a person might like. I say this because I am redecorating and have certain things that might work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit