Secret Santa 2005

by Gadget 104 Replies latest jw friends

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Last year or the year before, we had a "wish list" thread so people weren't totally in the dark about what to get for their victims gift-recipients.

gently feral

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

this is ALL me!!!

richardiveythethird @ yahoo.com

(Just think: 3xl, camo)

• bem
    bem

Something that was really helpful last year, We listed things we collect. or requested items that reflect where the santa is from.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

How cool, I had a discussion about our secret Santa dealie-o just this morning. I was drinking my morning java out of a great coffee cup I'd received last xmas, and a guy asked me where I'd found it. So, I told him about the secret Santa exchange, and how fun it is for us here especially, as many of us are new to this whole xmas thing. Which led to a nice, low-key discussion of witness doctrine, disfellowshipping, etc. A sort of informal anti-witness.

So yeah, count me in. I'm pm-ing you my brand-new addy. We'll have to start a thread for cards as well, because that totally rocked last year.

• bem
    bem

BTTT

• Soledad
    Soledad

OK Im in too! I'll PM you my address shortly.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Oh what a great idea... Can Aussies be part of it?

• horrible life
    horrible life

I just love pagan holidays!!! Count me in!!! HL

• bem
    bem

That was cute HL

Yes MissPeaches anyone can play, there has been a christmas card exchange in the past that was really cool also.

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

Count me in. This sounds great.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit