Technically, it's not a miracle. But it IS a miracle for me.

by bebu 42 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

That's such great news, bebu! I'm so glad for your mom and all of you.

• hubert
    hubert

Bebu, We are so happy to hear it was not a cancerous tumor, and that it is something treatable.

The lesser of two evils. With your husbands background, you will be able to help your Mom with research and treatment options much easier, I think.

I think it is a miracle in a way that you will be able to have your Mom around for many more years to enjoy and help cope with her illness, and will bring all of you even closer together, if that is even possible. You are a close-knit family anyway already.

Lots of hugs for you and your Mom and family from all of us.

Thanks for the good news.

Hubert

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I'm so happy for you bebu! At first I overlooked your post then hubert's made me go back. Then I find your marvelous followup news! I'd say that the nicest people around were about due to get some breaks.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

WOW!

• jgnat
    jgnat

I got up this morning ready to PM Bebu with my number...call anytime...that sort of thing. Now I get news like this? I am so happy for you, Bebu! Make every visit count!

BTW, you can still call me if you like. I have Unlimited in North America.

• anewme
    anewme

WooooooHooooooo!!!! How happy we all are for you Bebu!!!

• delilah
    delilah

BEBU......TERRIFIC NEWS....I'm so happy for you...and for your mom. It is a miracle.....

Delilah

• acsot
    acsot

GEEZ!! that's amazing ! and I just posted on the other thread hoping for a miracle for you guys!

I'm so happy for you!

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

YEAHHHH!!!!!!

• prophesariah
    prophesariah

Praise the Lord!!!!!! May he continue to be with you and yours as you deal with what is physically presenting now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit