Technically, it's not a miracle. But it IS a miracle for me.

by bebu 42 Replies latest jw friends

• bebu
    bebu

Thanks for all your love and support to me and my family. We've been finding blessings and comforts in this maze, the bulk of which has been the love and closeness we've experienced inside our family and with our friends. Our appreciation for each other and you is greater. And that blessing exists independent of the final outcome for my mom. I'm very thankful. Keep praying for more good news, though, okay?

And now, because mom's not (immediately) on death row anymore...

(Looks like he's leaving...)

bebu

• bebu
    bebu

BTW, I really feel at a loss as to how to respond to all the people who wrote on the threads... saying "thanks everyone" just doesn't seem to be enough. I mean that. I want to especially thank hubert and jgnat and talesin, but every prayer and cheer from everyone else was a boost I needed.

I will have to hire Frannie Bananie to reply to everyone, I guess! (I've never seen such a thorough thanker in my life! I don't know how she does it, replying to every single poster!!! ... )

bebu

• bem
    bem

(((((Bebu))))) what wonderful news, I'm happy for you and your family beyond words!!

~ Dorothy

• I quit!
    I quit!
    BTW, I really feel at a loss as to how to respond to all the people who wrote on the threads... saying "thanks everyone" just doesn't seem to be enough.

Do what Steve Martin did when he performed to live audiences:

"I'd like to thank each and everyone of you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you (pause) thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you ...........................................

• Shania
    Shania

So relieved to hear this news, give big hugs to mom for us all

• Soledad
    Soledad

WOW I had just finished reading your other thread from Monday and felt so awful, and now just a quick click later I read this!!

I am absolutely GIDDY with joy and happiness for your mom! You give her a big kiss from me and all of us and tell her how much you love her everyday!

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

I think it defintiely qualifies as something marvelous, unique, fantastic, exciting, spontaneous, unexpected, surprising, wonderful, and even miraculous....Yes, I said it! Give that woman a giant hug and tell we all said "you go grandma"!

• bebu
    bebu

I'm going up to see them tonight. I'll be showing them this website, too, so they can appreciate all your good words.

Yeah, soledad, I'll give her a big , and Shania, a big , And I'll tell her "YOU GO, GRANDMA!!" too, Mario.

BTW, she's eating truffles right now, I hear... celebrating!

bebu

• hubert
    hubert

What's truffles?

Hi Bebu's Mom,

Glad to hear you have much better news than before. You have such a wonderful (family) support group, headed by Bebu and her hubby.

Welcome technically to the board.

Hubert

• bebu
    bebu

Hi, I'm back from the visit to my mom. My oldest sister is still there, taking care of details. She's been simply amazing.

Mom is definitely looking and feeling better with each day.

This morning I spoke with her, and she said she hasn't been able to really read these threads, because she got so emotional she had to quit. But I think she might be reading today sometime (hopefully).

I feel like one of those college football players on TV: HI MOM!!

bebu

PS: hubert, truffles are very wicked chocolate candies. They are dangerous. If you ever find any, please send them to me as I know of how to dispose of them safely.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit