Question for Defd

by gringojj 103 Replies latest jw friends

• gringojj
    gringojj

Defd we were talking earlier and I didnt want to hijack the other post.

We were talking about how I believe it is unfair for god to murder his children even though it is his fault that they dont follow his wishes not because they dont want to but because he did not make his wishes clear.

You said that his wishes are clear, but the devil distorts them.

You promised me you would provide me with some examples. Please do that.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Good question. I think he's gone until tomorrow though. He doesn't post at home because he doesn't want his wife to know.

Kwin

• onacruse
    onacruse

This could be interesting.

Defd, I hope that none of my reponses to your other posts were taken as a personal attack; they most certainly weren't intended to be.

In all honesty, the question about which gringojj is pressing you is exactly the kind of plain and simple, incredibly plain and simple, question that we, as JWs, never dared to asked ourselves.

I sincerely hope you have the courage to face this question.

Respectfully,

Craig

• gringojj
    gringojj

In the other thread Defd said this when he was asked to give examples.

Just to show that is what the bible says. I will give you an example in a few. right now I am talking to several people and i am about to take lunch. I promise I will get back to you if you want.

Derrick

So I am sure he will answer.

• damselfly
    damselfly

He answers pm's promptly. He told me he was almost at his posting limit earlier. And he does only post while at work.

Dams

• Carol
    Carol

It will be interesting to see if Gringojj gets and answer to his question! How convenient that def'd always has to leave before he can answer a question.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

AND -----------

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

I try to be a compassionate person. Don't knock of Dfed too harshly. I'm guessing he has a lot of internal strife, and doesn't need his feet held to the fire too often if he makes silly claims. He'll get "it" figured out in his own time.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence
    You said that his wishes are clear, but the devil distorts them.

The huge division in the churches could be a start.....

Evanescence

• gringojj
    gringojj

Defd are you back yet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit