JW Ladies: starved for love?

by 144001 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Well, think about the men in the congos, I mean, looking back the group at the hall I grew up in were pretty well emasculated by adulthood. Never participating in normal young man activities and being taught that being a spineless wimp was the ideal mode of existence, well, I just don't see these guys inflaming their ladies with passion and taking care of business in the bedroom. I can recall in the gossip mill that was the Kingdom Hall many stories about brothers that didn't have the desire much less the first clue about what to do in the bedroom.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I must admit that JW women have it bad - they are viewed as almost worthless unless they pioneer.They are supposed to be submissive and wait on their men - and in return they get a quick grope and poor sex once per week, I know I had more married women on JCs than men. I also know in one area three POs wives who committed adultery (with worldy men) and one SO wife. I agree with earlier comments that elders spend so much time in f/s , elders meetings, preparing for talks, JCs etc they have very little time to really give wives the attention they need - bad sex is almost a certainty.

BTW - all the POs wives -they committed adultery with WORLDLY men - apparently the sex with them is better. However , there is a down side. If a JW wife has beebn raised in the truth and never given head - worldy men expect it and so JWs wives will "have" to perform fellatio for the first time. When this came up at one JC I sat on, the PO just could not take it, went from the room sobbing and divorced his wife very soon after that. He could not handle that his wife had never given him head (because of WTBTS dictates) but had done so to a worldly man

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You got that right Carol

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

im my old cong, the women there were shockers, think Helen Lovejoy from The Simpsons! The younger females were all after the same brother, and ltterally fought over this idiot, a spineless two faced backstabber if there ever was! A fine example of manhood! As a young fella, i loved the chicks and still do, and the other brothers couldn';t handle it, because i had a large group of females in school i used to hang out with you kinda get to know what makes em tick, the brothers on the other hand, hohohohhooo clueless! Woulnd't know a G'spot from a 10 spot! As you could imagine i got into a bit of trouble servicing my fellow sisters needs, not bragging but i feel they at least got to feel a bit special for once in their poor lives, and treated like a queen! It makes me laugh when you see the most obviously mis-matched couples in Da Troof marrying in total desparation, and taking whatever comes along, and then trapped forever until they snap out of it! Sooooo glad i never married a Dub, came close but no cigar!

• oldflame
    oldflame

is it still a disfellowshipping matter for oral sex ?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I took a young male bible study to the hall once. He was totally amazed at how many horny sisters there were, he though it was paradise. I had to assure him they were not after anything, maybe I was wrong.

144001, I have to tell you, I really enjoy your well thought out thread questions and your posts, I put you in the same class as Doofdaddy.

Muchas gracias, senorita Carol!

144,001 of the Doofdaddy class!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit