JW Ladies: starved for love?

by 144001 36 Replies latest jw friends

OK, in another thread, a poster referred to incidents of "sisters" out in "field service" attempting to "hit" on the males they encountered at the doors. I have personally had this experience, and also noticed that the last time I visited a kingdom hall, the females in the hall were very, very flirty (including those who were married). It was as if I had entered a place inhabited soley by women who had been denied male companionship for years!

I believe that the reason for this phenomenon is that JW women are not being satisfied by their men, who are too preoccupied with preparing for talks, giving talks, preparing for field service, going out in field service, preparing for and attending elders' meetings, and, of course, scrubbing the toilets at the hall. This preoccupation is exhausting, and likely contributes to no sex or unsatisfactory performance, as well as feelings of being neglected.

So, has anyone else observed similar situations, and, if so, do you agree/disagree with my opinion of the underlying reasons for it?

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

I totally agree, with the addition that the JW's are very limited as to how they get their freak on, while the JW ladies know us worldly boys have all sorts of deviate behaviors, er, in our arsenal shall we say.

• Gerard
    Gerard

When authorities warn you of the sinfulness of sex, there is an important
    lesson to be learned. Do not have sex with the authorities.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yep, I have even been told by guys that sisters at the hall are kinda freaky and very easy to get if you know what I mean.

• kid-A
    kid-A

some of the freakiest chicks I ever knew were JWs !!! Ooooooooh mama!!!! Sometimes sexual repression can work to your advantage!!

• dabatgaly
    dabatgaly

i have never felt so lonely and desperate for love and acceptance when i was a dub more than any other time of my life i constantly felt needy got myself in the wrong situations not a healthy enviroment for single women with the need to feel loved

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Where were all these sex-starved, freaky chiccas at while I was there?

~Hill (former 'blueball" class)

• Carol
    Carol

I think the JW women are starved for affection, attention and love. They are belittled, ignored, talked down to and treated like second class citizens. So it would stand to reason that any male that pays attention to them would be pounced upon like a piece of candy.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

As Steve and Joe once said, "Y ou ain't seen nothin' till you're down on a muffin, then you're sure to be a changin' your ways"

• delilah
    delilah

LMAO Bigdog......I agree. In my old congregation, though, there was mix of elders AND their wives hitting on others in the hall. It was quite the Peyton Place for a couple years. Then a marriage or two broke up, and the others were scared back to their little homes....all is quiet on the frontline, and has been for about 4 years or so....................I'm waiting for it to start again.... (I've got friends still in who enlighten me)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit