How do you interact on the board?

by Fe2O3Girl 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

How do you use the board?

Do you bother reading people's posts when you start a topic, and acknowledge their response?

Do you read all the posts on a thread when you post to see if someone has added more details, or already posted what you would have said? Or just respond to the original post and ignore the rest?

Are you an old thread reviver, bringing 3 year old threads back to the top?

Do you feel it is very important to type a response to a troll that made one post three days ago and hasn't said anything since?

Do you find that you get very little feedback to your posts, or that you are generally a thread killer? I do.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

"Do you find that you get very little feedback to your posts, or that you are generally a thread killer?"

Yes.

Regards,

Jim TX

• ballistic
    ballistic

Did someone say something?

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Jim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need chat around here dont we best pal?

~Hill

edited to reformat the page Lee

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm not much of a topic starter. I prefer to add my pearls of wisdom to other people's threads.

W

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How th' hell are ya buddy?

Dang! I shore miss thet there chattin'... I think others have formed some sort of 'elite' club and are doin it ennyway... but I'll never be invited... *shrug*

Hope you're doin well - catch ya later!!!

Regards,

Jim TX

• JH
    JH

I talk and you listen

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Sometimes.

Sometimes.

Sometimes.

No.

Yes/yes.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

Jim,

you may not know me, but i am a big fan of your writing.

i think it is important to help the lurkers out. so if that means tearing a troll a new hole, or debating endlessly, then i'll do it.

TS

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Do you bother reading people's posts when you start a topic, and acknowledge their response? Yes

Do you read all the posts on a thread when you post to see if someone has added more details, or already posted what you would have said? Yes Or just respond to the original post and ignore the rest? Sometimes, but mostly the prior question

Are you an old thread reviver, bringing 3 year old threads back to the top? No

Do you feel it is very important to type a response to a troll that made one post three days ago and hasn't said anything since? No, I like to let sleeping dogs lie

Do you find that you get very little feedback to your posts, or that you are generally a thread killer? I do. Yes, me too at times. Other times I have gotten great feedback. I guess it depends on the subject.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit