WATCHTOWER PUBLICLY ADMITS HUMAN OPINION AND NOT GOD'S SPIRIT

by Terry 43 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Terry
    Terry

Can any Christian imagine Jesus Christ taking the Pharisees to court and complaining to the Sanhedrin:

"Stop these men from quoting me accurately--it is embarassing!"? No. Why? The Pharisees twisted words for their own benefit and opposed Jesus publicly for exposing their errors as errors of men spouting human opinion and passing it off as God's authority.

The evil men took the righteous man to court and not the other way around. The bible testament makes clear that anyone speaking in God's name has a heavy burden placed upon them which results in a heavy judgement should wrongdoing result.

Today the Watchtower Society of Jehovah's Witnesses has brought a lawsuit against an Internet site asking for damages of $100,000 because they have been embarassed by the intention of the Quotes site to expose their policies and writings publicly to shame.

The Quotes site offers no evaluations or destructive attacks in return. What is the harm they present to the public eye that has so stricken the Watchtower with fear and shame? The Quotes site merely presents that ACTUAL WORDS contained in the books, magazines and other publications publicly distributed for over one hundred years by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society itself!

Yes, it is the ACTUAL WORDS printed by this Corporation that have come back to shame them and embarass them! Naturally, they sue. Who wants to be exposed as a fool to the world at large when you have passed your corporation off as the "mouthpiece of God" for all these decades and made the enormous claim of being the "only true religion"?

The early years of the Watchtower were filled with virulent words of criticism for other religious institutions attacked as enemies of God and Satanic minions spouting human opinion but containing counterfeit words. And now, the Watchtower's chickens have come home to roost. What goes around comes around and they are doing it TO THEMSELVES.

The claim of the lawsuit is most revealing as to content. Instead of being the words of God and the whisperings of his Holy Spirit, the writings of the Watchtower is admitted to be ORIGINAL CONTENT and intellectual property of the men who thought it all up!

What a blow to claims of Divine Authority!

How can men claim OWNERSHIP of God's words? They can't and no lawsuit would be possible. So, by thus admitting they pull their writings out of thin air (very thin) the injury is to their creative property as opinion and nothing more. Watchtower writings are mere fanciful works of art and imagination like any other works of ficition or entertainment.

In the past, before the advent of the Internet, the Watchtower kept a tight grip on older publications constantly revising them when errors became evident. Blurring the past has been a frenzied preoccupation. But, rewriting history is no longer possible. The Internet allows the scanning and printing of error and side by side comparisons of one policy set against contradictory later policy reveals the truth about THE TRUTH. Constant revision is only necessary when you are wrong. And the Watchtower Corporation has a 100% track record of error in its predictions about Armageddon, the resurrection to heaven, end times in general and day to day policy.

This duplicty is exposed by the Quotes site for every eye to behold.

No wonder the Watchtower is suing for $100,000!

There is no question of libel which defense would be proving a lie. There is no libel here only truth about THE TRUTH.

At last the Watchtower must tell the Truth about their opinions passed off as Divine!

Let the chips fall where they may.

Terry

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

What is there to say?

Yet another brilliant post frm Terry!

I am logging off to go and drop my little seeds hopefully big bombshells exposing the WTS and what bullying and lying cowards they are.

• qwerty
    qwerty

Terry

I had not really thought of WT Lawsuits in that way before what a very good point.

TY

Qwerty

• sf
    sf

Terry,

Another fine piece for the archives and my files. My opinion is, that your 'work' should be put up there on Osarsif's site, along with all the other fine writers. And in "the best of" section here.

Incidently, have you sent this anywhere; such as a newspaper, magazine or politician? Do you mind if I 'borrow' it? If yes, do you want your name attached? If not, I'll submit it anonymously...just so long as it gets out there.

sKally

• Terry
    Terry

I post my name to any public writing to invite comment from the outside (especially rank and file JW's who are sniffing around for a counterpoint view). I get letters all the time. The e-mails are most interesting and revealing.

I give blanket permission for reprinting my writing to any who will quote it entirely and not edit.

Terry

• sf
    sf

Thank you. I've sent it to Bill [email protected] along with the archived threads of this matter and also your story from freeminds.

sKally

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

***I give blanket permission for reprinting my writing to any who will quote it entirely and not edit.

WELL! I just logged back on here to send you a PM for ths very reason!!!! (I am SMILING LIKE A FOOL HERE!!) Thanks so much! You can be assured that I wouldn't change a comma on anything you have written!

***I've sent it to Bill [email protected] along with the archived threads of this matter and also your story from freeminds.

Skally! What a terrific idea!!! I was so disappointed when he was off last night and John? Gibson was sitting there instead. It's like ordering fine seafood and the waiter brings you canned tuna!

hugs to both of you...

Annie

• Terry
    Terry

I posted the following on a Press Release Site under opinions. A thread of argument has developed there where many persons defend the Watchtower by saying they have a right to do this and that under free speech and freedom of religion.

I wrote:

Would any of us defend the right of a medicine manufacturer to advertise curative powers without side effects when evidence to the contrary was indicated? Would any of us defend the right of a Pharmacist to make up his own prescriptions and pass it off as what our Physician specifically gave to us? Would any of us approve equal time for TV advertisers to promote products as effective which had repeatedly proved to be dangerous? No need to answer these rhetorical questions. The need is to see the parallel with what Jehovah's Witnesses do and the harm it produces. Jehovah's Witnesses don't keep to themselves.

They don't mind their own business. What they are all about is spreading their ideology from house to house through the instrument of propaganda: Watchtower publications. Using the right of free speech and dressing it up under the cloak of Religion they spread their viewpoint daily everywhere on the globe. The content of their ideology and the philosophy behind it would indeed be protected free speech except for one important consideration. Do you know what that is? FRAUD!

That is right, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society commits fraud by misrepresenting its novel views and opinions as the ONLY Truth directly from God himself. Not only that; they represent all other religious groups and organizations as being Satanic and deadly. They deny freedom of religion for others while claiming it for themselves. What is the harm in allowing this fraud to be perpetrated? The buyer is not informed. The product is misperceived and the harm is hidden from view.

Why is this okay?

Nobody who exposes Jehovah's Witnesses true history and doctrine are immune from attack by them. A $100,000 lawsuit is being wielded as a weapon of silence against an Internet site whose sole purpose is to allow anybody the right to read WORD FOR WORD THE ACTUAL QUOTES from Watchtower publications! The fear? They state in the lawsuit it is "embarassment" they seek to avoid. Imagine Jesus trying to haul the Pharisees into court to complain he is being quoted accurately and demanding the Sanhedrin put a stop to it! No, rather, the evil men seek to stop the righteous man from having a say about the errors passed off as truth in the case of Jesus. It was Jesus who was hauled into court and not the other way around. Jehovah's Witnesses want it both ways. They want to be free from any restraint in character destruction of ex-members by labeling them "Apostates" and claiming they are minions of Satan. They forbid members from speaking to them, reading anything they print and threaten disfellowshipping and shunning if caught objectively examining any document or opinion other than the Watchtower Society's own writings.

That is what is ironic about the lawsuit! The QUOTES site only offers the Watchtower's own words and nothing more! By granting Jehovah's Witnesses an equal measure of protection IN SPITE OF their history of coercion upon membership against the member's own self-interest you are actually in danger of becoming an accomplice to their deliberate misdeeds. I'm sure no honest person wishes to participate in the misdeeds of insidious purveyor's of lies dressed up as divine information. Reconsider your opinion if you think JW's are benign and innocent. Their children are left to die when blood is needed. Their women are forced to remain in marriages where child-molestation has occured. Their rank and file members are not allowed a voice as voters nor a salute as patriots. There are no charities, no day care centers, no schools or hospitals or institutions of education produced for or by Jehovah's Witnesses. They disallow particiaption in Meals on Wheels or even PTA membership. They are a destructive power-hungry mind-control organization presenting themselves erroneously as victims of abuse when that is their own guilty identity.

Why don't the JW's allow OTHER opinions to be aired in their midst? You wish to allow them their opinion while they deny you YOURS! Are you missing something here in your evaluation? Think about it.

Terry Walstrom

• sf
    sf

Well Annie, I don't agree with a lot of O Reillys 'stuff'. And I've sent him countless items regarding the pedophile issue that is epidemic in the WTOrg, yet I've NEVER receieved so much as a courtesy email in return thanking my for my concern in this issue {as I have from many other places I've emailed too}. So I'm really not one of his biggest fans.

I plan on revising my letter and sending it out to many other sources, such as Readers Digest. As long as it gets out there, I've done my part and I'm satisfied.

I used to be very hyper about my work yet have mellowed out a bit and now understand that as long as I am pro-active, that is what counts.

And the truth of the matter is, is that fellows like Terry, Alan F, Quotes, Tom, Randy, Norm H and hawkaw are excellent writers. And I love blondies "comments". So I basically use their work in my work. Yet I always submit their names instead of mine and/ or make sure the sources know where and who authored said material.

Have a nice day.

sKally

• sf
    sf

Terry,

Please, a link would be nice.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit