WATCHTOWER PUBLICLY ADMITS HUMAN OPINION AND NOT GOD'S SPIRIT

by Terry 43 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Robert_V_Frazier
    Robert_V_Frazier
    Can you think of some sufficient grounds for counter-suit?

I surely can! Violation of Quotes' civil rights, specifically the right to free speech. The Society is trying to stiffle the legitimate exercise of free speech of Quotes, which is clearly intended to have a chilling effect on his free speech (and ultimately, every anti-Watchtower site on the internet). People have countersued on those grounds before. See this case: http://www.epic.org/privacy/anonymity/aquacool_release.html In that one, someone going by the handle "Aquacool_2000" is countersuing Yahoo!.com for, among other things, violation of civil rights and abuse of process, both of which the Society is attempting by suing Quotes. I'm sure a lawyer could think of several other things to countersue them for.

Robert V Frazier

• Terry
  • ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Terry, I just wanted to say, (now that I finally figured out that my account here is still active, I was just signing on the wrong way) that I really enjoy your posts, you must be a journalist or author or something, anyway, keep em coming! This "Quotes" lawsuit is really hilarious, I can't wait for my freinds that are still in to find out, hey maybe, I can make something up, and tell them that while I was out on service (I don't go anymore, but they live out of town and will never know), someone asked me about this, and ask if they know anything about it.

IC

• Terry
    Terry
    Terry, I just wanted to say, (now that I finally figured out that my account here is still active, I was just signing on the wrong way) that I really enjoy your posts, you must be a journalist or author or something, anyway, keep em coming! This "Quotes" lawsuit is really hilarious, I can't wait for my freinds that are still in to find out, hey maybe, I can make something up, and tell them that while I was out on service (I don't go anymore, but they live out of town and will never know), someone asked me about this, and ask if they know anything about it

I'm not a journalist. But, I've been in love with the written word for as long as I can remember. I suppose reading Ray Bradbury as a kid did it for me.

Thanks,

T.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit