Watch Tower sues Quotes for $100,000 plus plus plus...

by Quotes 354 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Scully
    Scully

IT Support

Thanks for posting that info! I'm listening to the interview now! QUOTES ROCKS!!

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Hey, Quotes. Glad you gonna fight this. About time someone really stood up to them.

Hate the fact that they spend sooo much money on lawyers and shit just to spread there lies and brain washing.

Hang in there, go for it. You know we're all behind you.

• jgnat
    jgnat

That radio interview is GREAT! Way to go, [Quotes].

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Did anyone else with dialup have it cut out on them around the 2.5MB point? I've a few different times for the interview and the talkback with no luck.

From the little I could get though, QUOTES was doing great. Good radio voice too. I didn't know that CT Russell's pyramidology was mentioned in Fads and Fallacies.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Hey Quotes,

How's your mom taking all this legal mess? I thought she was starting to open her eyes a bit about "the troof".

Dave

• daystar
    daystar

Quotes,

I loved the interview.

• EscapedLifer1
    EscapedLifer1

Awesome interview!!!

what happened during the question and answer portion, as that was not included in the audio file?

Brandon

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Escapedlifer

If you check a little ways down on that same page , there's the talkback section. You'll find the phone-in portion of it there.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I've always been able to find that site helpful! We should form a rally!

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Good point Kid-A. I've tried to do research on the blood issue through the WT CD-Rom and they only have more recent files on there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit