What's the most exotic food you've ever eaten?

by Dimples 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

camel hump: Okay, but meat was kind of tough

donkey meat: Very tasty. Something like lean corned beef.

pigeon: Not too appetizing when it came with the head....

• bisous
    bisous
    I don't eat erotic food.

YOUR loss ...

Ballistic: ALL food makes men fart ... but since when do they need a reason???

• Dimples
    Dimples

Low-Key.... You have got to be kidding! You actually ate Baloot? You are a heck of a lot more adventurous than I could ever be. I saw someone eat it on TV, I think it was fear factor. I almost threw up.

Baloot
    (Phillipines)

(This is spelled Baloot, Baalut, Baluge, or Balute.) Half-hatched chicken egg. A baluge is a fifteen- or sixteen-day fertilized chicken egg. Open an egg and pop a sixteen-day-old incomplete chicken fetus into your mouth, complete with partially formed feathers, feet, eyeballs, and blood vessels showing through the translucent skin of the chick.

DIMPLES

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Ballistic: ALL food makes men fart ... but since when do they need a reason???

Do you know what? Admittedly, I fart more than women, but nothing compared to my flat mate. He is on a diet of Guiness and baked beans, and has this annoying habbit of wandering in the room to see what I'm doing on here, farts and walks out again.

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Talesin said:

I tried this dish once, it was called Sum Yung Gui ,,, very tasty.

t

Haha, Cream of some young guy? LOL!!

-April

• talesin
    talesin

Nothing worse than cracking a joke and no one notices, hehe. Thanks, April!

Beans ... farting. Well, farting (especially excessively) is an indication that your gut isn't processing the food correctly, and could indicate sensitivities. A lot of folks find this happens with beans, because they don't eat them often, and the gut is used to processing foods that are much harder to digest (like meat). You can take Beano, or eat beans and lentils several times a week, and you will find that (a) your energy should increase and (b) you will fart less.

• bisous
    bisous
    Well, farting (especially excessively) is an indication that your gut isn't processing the food correctly,

OR ..............

that you are a man and will fart on command, when the urge moves you, or to irritate any female within a 3 foot perimeter.

And Tales, I wanted to share with everyone that the most exotic thing I'VE ever eaten is Hung Far Low ... but as usual, you were quicker on the draw!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

frog's legs - I love them and cook them at home when I can find them in the store

octopus and squid - made me violently sick - had it at a restaurant

bison - very good but it needs to be slowly cooked to make it tender - has more protein and less fat than beef - cooked it myself

duck - way too fatty for my taste - cooked it myself

caribou - so long ago I don't remember what it tasted like - had it served to me at someone's house

sweetbreads - loved them and still don't know exactly what they are - had it at a restaurant that I worked at

rabbit - served to me at a JWs home - like it - tastes like a gamey chicken

• talesin
    talesin

Lee, sweetbreads are organ meat ,,, testicles, I'm pretty sure.

tal

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

tal I just did a search and it seems they are the thalamus gland - phew

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit