What's the most exotic food you've ever eaten?

by Dimples 58 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I'm a meat and potato guy.

I love fast food and cheese fries.

I don't eat erotic food.

• thom
    thom

Lobster blood:
    http://www.lobsteranywhere.com/lobster_glossary.htm
    "Lobster blood: Lobster blood is the white stuff that comes up when a lobster is cooked. It coagulates under the action of the heat."

http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2004/jan/24/yehey/life/20040124lif1.html
    "Lobster blood and turtle blood mixed with Chinese red wine are good for long life and vitality."

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Uni Shooter - on my 40th birthday
    Of course, there was alot of saki before I downed the shooter..!!!

-Aude.

• Dimples
    Dimples
    "Lobster blood: Lobster blood is the white stuff that comes up when a lobster is cooked. It coagulates under the action of the heat."

Oh, so that's what that white stuff is. I didin't know it was their blood. Interesting, learned something new today. Thanks, thom!

DIMPLES

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Black bear, moose, venison, wild boar, shark, crayfish, tripe, escargot, emu, goat, and some kind of larvae.

W

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Dry chicken and mushy great green beans. And it was great. (c*** )

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous

Ostrich is pretty good.

• damselfly
    damselfly

I've had all types of sushi so yummy!

Emu sausage I guess? Not that impressed

Dams

• Honesty
    Honesty

Emu (tastes great) Alligator (several times. I lived in Central Florida 13 years) Squid (tastes good but has a rubbery texture) Buffalo Ackee (poisonous until the blossom opens and it is exposed to the atmosphere for a few days)

• damselfly
    damselfly
    baked beans

Mmmmmmmm baked beans. When I stayed with my Grandmother on the weekends we would have beans on Saturday and then Sunday after the meeting for lunch we would have cold baked beans on homemade brown bread sandwiches with mustard. Soooooo good!

Dams ( missing her Grandmother )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit