Update: New Governing Body Pics - Have fun!

by Neo 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

alt

Funny how a despot or a blood guilty person look familiar.

W.Once

• greendawn
    greendawn

"They all look like corporate boardroom members." that's precisely the point they are in fact running a commercial enterprise and not a spiritual one even though let's remember the GB is no longer in charge of all the WTS corporation aspects eg the financial ones, but only of the spiritual aspect. I counted seven out of the twelve were born after 1935 and Jaracz was only 9 years old in that year and not mature for baptism. Obviously their 144 000 doctrine is false.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    These additions to the GB also prove that it's actually not that hard to be appointed because the condition of being "anointed" is easy to circumvent. Just become a partaker!

I say flood the congregations with Born Again Christians and let them partake of the emblems and get in power. New Light would then come through The Watchtower as everyone could believe in a Trinity and celebrate Christmas and Easter. Well, it was worth a thought..............

Ian

• Frank75
    Frank75

Ok not so original...but is still funny!

you'll want to collect them all!!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

revived

• mouthy
    mouthy

I resurrected this cos I wanted to see what Daniel Sydlik looked like I forgot. When some one sent me his death in the JAn WT

• Kaput
    Kaput

Anyone know who the replacements are?

• Mary
  • Mary
    Mary
    Anyone know who the replacements are?

Yes, as a matter of fact I do:

• Kaput
    Kaput

3 replacements? I thought only 2 GB stooges passed on this year?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit