Update: New Governing Body Pics - Have fun!

by Neo 68 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    They all have that "Jehovah's Witness" look to them. I can't put my finger on what it is but there is a certain look that JW's have.

Yeah.... Mormons.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Barber was the last GB member I heard give a talk (1996). He got so many things wrong. I wonder if it's Barr's or one of the fifty-year-olds to keep him up to date.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Hey Outlaw, they're hanging in there doing a decent job. If it were me or your running the show we'd have 20,000 member not 6,000,000+.

• 4JWY
    4JWY

Darts anyone?

• 4JWY
    4JWY

Or, Pin the tail on the donkey??

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Cygnus,they are not doing a good job.They were caught in bed with the United Nations and could`nt be bothered to quit until they were emberassed out.Then they lied about why they quit and why they were there.The organization they run,owns stock in tobacco giant Phillip Morris,and the rand cam engine corp.Rand cam has a contract with the US Navy..They make ridiculous decisions then deny it or leave the elders to take the shit..No they are not doing a good job,and your average JW suffers for it...OUTLAW

• sf
    sf

LOLOLOLOLOL!!! Pin the tail on the ASS!!! I love it! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

{{{ Big, wet smoochies for OUTLAW }}} How the hell are ya babe? You roasting any dubs for this Labor Day? {{ hands outlaw a cold beer }}

sKally

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Outlaw, I agree, but look at all the mistakes the Catholic church made over the years and they're a billion strong.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

They all look extremely boring and if they were wearing white, they'd look like Texas Death Row inmates.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    They all have that "Jehovah's Witness" look to them. I can't put my finger on what it is but there is a certain look that JW's have.

It's the cheap ass suits, thats why I was a never a good jw too many nice suits...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit