Update: New Governing Body Pics - Have fun!

by Neo 68 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

The last time I saw Albert Schroeder- I was pickiting Brooklyn Bethel -I stuck my head in his car window ( he had two young men with him) I said "Hello there!!!" He smiled & said "Hello back," the young un said _ "She is apostate' as he closed the window.

I would have taken him home & gave him a little "joy"

• TopHat
    TopHat

When looking at the pictures of the GB, I can see the alien from another world in them. Can you? Especially Barber.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I can see anything but people destined to enter New Jerusalem, there is nothing dignifying or spiritual about them.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    They all have that "Jehovah's Witness" look to them. I can't put my finger on what it is but there is a certain look that JW's have.

That look is the surety of your own infallibillity. That or gas from Bethel chili.

• TopHat
    TopHat

They all look so happy!

• BritBoy
    BritBoy
    ........-I stuck my head in his car window ( he had two young men with him) ................

NOT this old chesnut again... are we back in the 70's with the GB having twinks at their beck & call?

Mouthy, I am sure he had EVERY intention of giving those two young men a little joy himself!!!

• daystar
    daystar

Holy crap this is an old thread. It even had Cygnus posting on it!

• dido
    dido

What a bunch of dithery old gits, with that false smarmy look about them, yuk!

• chiddy
    chiddy

yeah whats this William Morris III bullshit? Talk about pretentious self obssessed attention seeking twat! I hate names like that

• My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW
    My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW

Most Wanted Cards ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit