Update: New Governing Body Pics - Have fun!

by Neo 68 Replies latest jw friends

• zagor
    zagor
    The organization they run,owns stock in tobacco giant Phillip Morris

You cannot be serious, is that really true????

Then again, nothing surprises me any more.

• Kaput
  • belbab
    belbab

In a discussion with an artist once, he said that to paint a portrait of someone is difficult because the two sides of a face are different. Celebrities, movie stars know this, they always want to show their better side.

I have learnt that if you want to see revelations of a persons inner personality, take a piece of paper and fold it to get a staight edge. Then with the paper cover one half of the face and look at the other half.

I know the photos on the screen are small, if they could be enlarged you would see it better.

You will be surprised what you can see.

belbab

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Thanks for this...sent it off to all the apostates and people that never got under big brothers control.

• greendawn
    greendawn

What a bunch of cultic weirdos, they think they are uniquely god appointed to promote the spiritual interests of mankind. They are the criminals responsible for the cruelties of shunning and much family destruction not to mention death by suicide and by refusing blood transfusions. I see wolves in sheep's clothing.

• Nathan Natas
  • AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

The heavenly calling "stopped" in 1935, however 58% of the current Governing Body (7 out of 12) weren’t even born in 1935. 75% were not age 20 by 1933. All of them claim to be anointed. How does the Governing Body know who is genuinely anointed?

They must have some method since they entrust majority vote to people who were born since 1935. Are 58% of the current professed anointed post-1936 anointed, or is it more like 80%?

What does the Greek word pseudochristos mean? It is usually translated “false Christs”, as in people claiming to be Christ. But the word literally means “false anointed”, or "people falsely claiming to be anointed".

Matthew 24:23-28—“Then if anyone says to YOU, ‘Look! Here is the Christ,’ or, ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will give great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones. 25 Look! I have forewarned YOU. 26 Therefore, if people say to YOU, ‘Look! He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; ‘Look! He is in the inner chambers,’ do not believe it. 27 For just as the lightning comes out of eastern parts and shines over to western parts, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 28 Wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

Seems pretty clear to me that these men are pseudochristos, however well intentioned they may be.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Sorry Im just lazy today.

AssHoles

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am glad that Theodore Jackass is 80 - hopefully he will not wiled as much power before too long - if he was only 50 there would have been no hope

• Undecided
    Undecided

WOW, not a single one was on the GB when I left the JWs. I guess I can't blame them for the teachings I was brainwashed with.

Ken P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit