What will you be doing on this labor day week-end?

by JH 37 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

What are your plans for this long week end?

Sunday meeting, or field service?

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Catching up on sleep. Joining in the labour day march on Monday.

Kwin

• caty
    caty

Harassing all the JWs that are auxilliary pioneering this month, the ones that are using tragedy once again for conversation starters.

Or maybe just reading.

• ballistic
    ballistic

We don't have a labor day - sure sounds like a lot of hard work! LOL

Our holiday was last week.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

staying home...cant afford the gas. Usually we would go to Ohio but since it would cost close to $80 for gas we're staying our butts home.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Hubby and I are trying to just recuperate from the week. Mow the yard, clean the house, sit and watch a movie together, cook together. Just being quiet together is comforting. I'm also shooting a wedding.

• JH
    JH

I'm enjoying my new car. I have only 120km on the odometer now. But price of gas is getting me mad , because I know it's exaggerated at $1.40 a litre.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Getting ready to go on vacation Monday. I will be trying to tear myself away from the TV and all the disaster coverage. It's like 9/11 all over again. I find myself glued to the TV.

• delilah
    delilah

We have two football games to attend, Sunday and Monday. Today, I am doing the grocery thing, then yardwork......it's a BEAUTIFUL day here in southern Ontario. You all have a good weekend.

Delilah ( can you believe the kids go back to school already? ) Where did the summer go????

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    ( can you believe the kids go back to school already? ) Where did the summer go????

Are you kidding? The kids here have been in school for several weeks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit