What will you be doing on this labor day week-end?

by JH 37 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Im going to the cabin, get drunk, and go out an sing karaoke at the bar!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I don't know... so long as it does not involve much driving!

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Not driving. Probably writing a 5 page paper for English class....yuck!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    What will you be doing on this labor day week-end?

Labouring.

W

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Going away this weekend to the Sierras to do some off-road adventures. May not have internet.

• lola28
    lola28

Today I'm working until five, but I get Sunday off so I'm going shopping, I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself. On Moday I am going to the happiest place in the world......

Home Depot

lola

• Purza
    Purza

My husband and I along with four friends are going to a mountain vineyard today to do some wine tasting on the knoll. We met this man who makes wine and although he doesn't have a winery, he invites people out for a tasting in his vineyard. The wine is absolutely wonderful. My husband and I went once before and we learned more about wine making in 30 minutes than we ever knew in our lifetime.

We borrowed our friend's suburban so we can all ride there together and I already told the other two couples that we are splitting the gas three ways.

Other than that, just some rest and relaxation.

Purza

• damselfly
    damselfly

I'm on call today. I plan on doing nothing on Sunday but sleeping. Monday is set aside for anxiety and panic about starting school on Tuesday.

Does anyone have any better ideas?

Dams

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

To start.........

Then maybe a little

But hopefully none of this

• talesin
    talesin

I am waiting around for my paycheque ....

*tap, tap, tap*

Then, I will do some shopping, come home and watch a flick. Tomorrow, I go to flea market to check prices for batteries for my and .

There will be BBQ all weekend, and I may paint my kitchen.

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit