What will you be doing on this labor day week-end?

by JH 37 Replies latest jw friends

• chrissy
    chrissy

today- sitting back in horror, helplessly watching as my partner turns our living room into a miniature movie theater complete with projector, ginormous screen, and speakers and panels that encircle the room making it feel much like stonehenge.

but tomorrow we are going to Cannon beach, OR. a slight redemption.

• z
    z

Playing golf, golf, golf ……… and playing golf, golf, golf .

• z
    z

ops did I say playing Golf?????

• JH
    JH

Do you need a caddy z, maybe someone to park your car?

• z
    z

I did ask you to come over drive my car and be my caddy 4 sure

Today I played and score big 82 but I f*** up two holes (one in the water and the other one just lost the ball on the fair way ) if I did not f*** it I’ll score under 80 WOW

• Dimples
    Dimples
    My neighbor and I are holding a car wash for Red Cross donations this weekend. My yard for parking and theirs for washing cars. So far today we've received a little over $1,000 in donations.

Thom, that is wonderful! DIMPLES

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Sounds great! If you hop on a plane we can go to the drive-in on Sunday. It's a triple feature since it's a long weekend.

Hot damn! I'll have to rent a convertible too!

• hubert
    hubert

Monday, My wife, granddaughter and I are going canoeing !! We haven't done that in two years. Finally finding the time to do it. The canoe is on the truck and ready to go, Life jackets and paddles are out and ready. We'll get the cooler out tomorrow morning, and throw some sandwiches (in plastic zip lock bags) and ice in there, and each a cold drink, and we're off !! Camera is ready, too.

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit