What will you be doing on this labor day week-end?

by JH 37 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Did I tell you? I have two weeks off! WOO HOO!

• bisous
    bisous
    I may paint my kitchen.

Laughing at tales and myself ... I so want to paint my bathroom ... envisioning it completed ... then picturing all the work to achieve that vision ... in all probability taking the lazy-ass-cuz-its-a-3-day-weekend route and continuing with the fantasy portion of this exercise.....

I don't care if it IS Labor Day Week-end, I hate to labor ...

• Dimples
    Dimples

I'll be home like I have been for the last week. Can't wait until I am fully recuperated from my surgery so I can get out of the house. After awhile it can get so BORING!

To all of you going out and doing something...Have FUN and think of little ol' me cooped up at home.

DIMPLES

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I'm on call today. I plan on doing nothing on Sunday but sleeping. Monday is set aside for anxiety and panic about starting school on Tuesday.

Does anyone have any better ideas?

How about we go to the movies.

• JH
    JH

Well, I guess I'll go downtown and have a few beers tonight.

• thom
    thom

My neighbor and I are holding a car wash for Red Cross donations this weekend. My yard for parking and theirs for washing cars. So far today we've received a little over $1,000 in donations.

• damselfly
    damselfly
    How about we go to the movies.

Sounds great! If you hop on a plane we can go to the drive-in on Sunday. It's a triple feature since it's a long weekend.

dams

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I just finished day 2 of cleaning / remodeling the basement.

I'm pooped.

• lola28
    lola28

Confused it is so nice to see you back here.

Welcome back.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Well, instead of going to see our friends in Amarillo, we're going to stay here. We just can't afford the gas, but we are going to order a pizza as consolation.

Other than that, SLEEEEP IN!!!

CountryGuy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit