We've lost an ex-JW from Missouri in Iraq

by keeshah 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• MerryMagdalene
  • mouthy
    mouthy

How verysad....my sympathy to his folks & friends,

• acadian
    acadian

What was he doing there in the first place?

Sorry for your lost. But if you want to play you have to pay.

Matt. 26:52

The military is not an organization that values life, they kill people.
    Regardless of why a person would join such an organization, education or what ever, it's still a killing machine. When you sign up, your saying you are willing to kill people and/or be killed.

What a waste of life ...

Acadian

• prophecor
  • outnfree
    outnfree

My opinion has evolved over the years that some people are just born to be warriors. This seems to have been the case with Sgt. "Obie" Kolath. May he rest in peace and may his friends and family be comforted that he lived and died true to his calling.

outnfree

• Mystery
  • jeeprube
    jeeprube

We've lost quite a few soldiers here in Missouri, as has the rest of the country. It's very saddening to think of the waste of life. For such compassionate, baby loving people; the Republicans don't seem to care much about our teenage citizens.

• alreadygone
    alreadygone

Sh*t that sucks. I feel for his family. My sympathies go out to them.

Acadian ~ it is men like this and my husband who are willing to sacrifice their lives so you can have the freedom to spout drivle.

Prophecor ~ nicely stated

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

There's really no words right now. I'm very sorry another solider had to loose his life. It's a shame he's not going to get full military honors. He earned them. This kinda hits close to home. I'm from the Columbia/Moberly area, (north of Jefferson City) just about a 45 minute drive. Decades ago, some families from our congregation would visit other congregations, including Jefferson City. Anyone else from Misery, OOPS, meant Missouri??

shelley

• keeshah
    keeshah

Jeeprube... did you recognize the name of the town? Probably not, it's VERY small... 100 people. I believe you said that you lived in Springfield. He lived 40 miles from you.

And another thing... I watch for your posts because you live so close to my hometown. So far I like you, but... I'm a Republican and I DO value teenage life. No hard feelings... just couldn't let that one go.

Acadian... see Little Toe's post.

Thank you Little Toe and everyone else too for paying your respects to one of our fallen soldiers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit