Is it crazy at the gas pumps in your State?

by LyinEyes 43 Replies latest jw friends

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Came home last night and it was 2.81.
    Went to work this monring and it was 2.89.
    Came home tonight and it was 2.99. (I did see one place just outside of Little Rock that was up to 3.29.)

I had 3/4 of a tank, but I topped it off and spent $15.00.

CountryGuy of the "I'm glad I don't have to buy gas for field service" Class

• luna2
    luna2

I filled up yesterday morning for $2.79/gal. I didn't look at the prices today, but I know that they will have gone up significantly. No more Starbucks for me either. No more unnecessary driving at all.

• prophesariah
    prophesariah

H_ll yeah! The lowest price I saw here in Philly, Pa. was $2.71 this early afternoon. Later on tonight it went up to $2.99. At another gas station ( different company) their price jumped from $2.89 to $3.12. I'm only giving examples of regular gas.

You would think that with the price of gas escalating so high so quickly; reasonable.responsible people would have the common sense to use wisdom when it comes to the use of gas. But some of us can find excuses to justify wastefulness at their convenience. Go figure.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

They say when America has a cold the whole world sneezes, and thats whats happening with gas.

Because the states dont have any oil reserves like Europe does, and because the gulf oil rigs were working at capacity, theres going to be a massive oil problem. Europe is supposed to be planning to ship in barrels of oil to the US, which will put the cost of gas up here too. As we are already paying $7 per gallon in the UK I dread to think what the cost will go up to here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit