What Do Jehovah's Witnesses Think Of YOU?

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Do you know? Do you care??

• damselfly
    damselfly

They don't talk to me so I don't really know what they think of me. I believe they think I am an evil, wicked bad girl. Eh! I don't care.

Dams

• JH
    JH

Cos Jesus he knows me
    and he knows I'm right
    I've been talking to Jesus all my life
    oh yes he knows me
    and he knows I'm right
    and he's been telling me
    everything is alright

I don't care about what men think

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

How JWs See me:

The Real Me:

• daystar
    daystar

I doubt they think of me at all. And no, I don't care.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

The ones who know me think I'm some kind of rabid, demonized apostate bastard from hell. I've done a bit of checking around lately and discovered that, after 2 years of my being "out" they're still telling wild stories about me. I've checked with my former neighbours, and sure enough, the JWs, mostly elders, are telling people who have never been JWs, of my "apostate exploits". It's as though they're trying to make it impossible for me to move back to the neighbourhood I grew up in. I wish my life were one-tenth as interesting as they say. It's not as though I did anything to anyone there - I simply wrote the elders a DA letter because I was sick of their nagging me to let them come over to "encourage" me. All their past "encouragement" amounted to little more than trying to pressure me into giving up my career and go out in serviceā„¢ more. I wanted time to re-evaluate my beliefs, though I never told them I had doubts. I kept my doubts to myself.

Do I care what the JWs think? Not at all. But if the slander in my old community continues I will sue the individuals responsible.

W

• talesin
    talesin

They 'don't understand what happened. She was such a good gurl.'

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Probably never think of me much at all, and when they do I would think they think I'm a sex crazed free thinking lunatic. So, pretty much spot on.

GBL

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I dont know I havent asked my mother lately. And really dont care.

• hubert
    hubert

I know my sister-in-law can't stand me. (Guess what, viceversa). LOL !!

She knows I'm a threat to her grip on my daughter and son-in-law.

She does talk to me, though, when she has to.

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit