What Do Jehovah's Witnesses Think Of YOU?

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Preston
    Preston

They've forgotten

- Preston

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

Not sure really. Perhaps they see me as a nice fat juicy prospect... In my attempts to get my wife to leave them, I keep asking her questions. Rather than answer the questions, she runs off to them, then dutifully reports back whatever tripe they tell her like a parrot. Last time they stopped by to pick her up for a meeting, I overheard one of them say "your husband always asks such interesting and intelligent questions, when can we get him into a bible study?" GAG Fat chance, lol.

• nowisee
    nowisee

they used to wonder whatever happened to me (the bethelite son of the po told me that one night when we were out drinking -- probably about 30 yrs. ago). now -- since they have come to my door and i have accused them of harboring pedophiles, they probably just think i am a "wacko" apostate.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I have no idea what they think of me these days, as my two dear friends who are witnesses but who still talk to me, are slowly fading themselves (YAY!) and no longer hang out after the meeting to chat with the brethren.

The last few years I was in, however, I was marked for being rebellious and uppity. Apparently an educated woman who takes karate classes and gets tattooed and pierced just ain't elderette material.

• free2beme
    free2beme

The ones related to me love me and the ones I am not related to, don't remember me enough to care ... which seems about right.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I don't care what they think about me - they are no longer part of my life. Their opinion means absolutely nothing.

I do know however they think I've becom Catholic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit