What Do Jehovah's Witnesses Think Of YOU?

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

A number at my doorstep.

• Ellie
    Ellie

They don't think I'm evil or anything like that, they just think I'm a silly young girl who will one day grow up and become one of them, in the mean time they will shun me just incase I stumble someone.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I neither know nor care what they think of me anymore, but I doubt it is less than I think of them

• patio34
    patio34

I don't know because I'm not in touch with any. But based on my own experience of viewing ones who had left, maybe they're thinking:

"She started missing meetings, and then doubts set in. She always read a bit too much worldly literature and then Satan snared her. You'd think she'd be satisfied with the food at the right time. . . ." ad nauseum

and the listener would nod knowingly and wisely (and smugly and self-righteously).

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I don't know for sure anymore, but I'm sure they think exactly what the jdub "rumor mill" and their local circus serpent tells 'em to think.

Naaaahhh. I don't care.

Frannie

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

I know what my JW neighbors think of me cos their little boy told me: "My daddy says your a traitor and don't love Jehovah and I can't talk to you."

He still does talk to me, though, and has even started witnessing to me: "Do you know Jehovah? He made the erf and the sky and everything?"

Should I ask him if he knows who the Image of the Wild Beast is? LOL

The JWs who knew me growing up hope I will come to my senses and return. But I'm just so stubborn and misguided. What's the matter with me?

~Merry Merry (quite...)

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    "My daddy says your a traitor and don't love Jehovah and I can't talk to you."

My answer would be:

"Your daddy's a liar and he's too much of a coward to come and say that to my face. That's why he says it to you instead."

Don't mind me, I'm just sick of the way JWs teach hatred, even to their own kids.

W

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I've been running into them on a weekly basis lately. They still stop to say hello until the realise I haven't been to a meeting in around 2 years and then they flee.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

SPIRITUALLY WEAK

• kazar
    kazar

They believe Jehovah has turned his back on me in displeasure. They think I invited all sorts of miseries of the world and supernatural world on myself by becoming disfellowshipped.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit