looks fabu!!!

-April

p.s. try not to flash anyone...hehe

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Marvelous daling. Simply mavelous.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Don't you know you're not supposed to be dressed better than the bride?

That sucks the way your relationship went down hill. The same thing happened with me and my cousin. We were like best friends and spent every weekend together getting into as much trouble as possible. It was a blast.

We recently tried hanging out again, but it just wasn't the same. People often drift apart for no apparent reason. When people fit together like two pieces of a puzzle, the slightest change has the potential of breaking the bond.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Breathtaking my dear; breathtaking. I can't wait to see you with your hair done up and your make-up on! I think that people will be looking at you more than the bride!! (I sure hope so)!

Hey Richie: You know that if you really are the father of MY grandchildren...that makes us related in some kind of way. Hmmmmm....Poor Austin...doesn't even know the kids aren't his. We'll have to break it to him gently.

(Seriously Richie...you are such a hoot...NEVER CHANGE!!)

Love, mumsy

• rebel8
    rebel8

Brooke, nice dress but if you really want to get her goat, you have to show a lot more cleavage! Be scandalous--go all out--show your boobage down to your knees and get a slit up to your you know what. Borrow some clothes from KatieKitten. not that i've ever done ANYTHING like that before

• damselfly
    damselfly

I think rebel8's suggestion is great. Never kill with kindness if you can slay them with boobs.

Be sure to post a pic with your head attached soon.

Dams

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Never kill with kindness if you can slay them with boobs.

I actually have tears coming out of my eyes. mascara is running

I wonder if you can slay demons with boobs. Now that would be interesting!!

• damselfly
    damselfly

It's a well known fact that demons enjoy boobs emmensely! Hence all the admontions against cleavage and cleavage enhancers at the KH.

Dams

• Sassy
    Sassy

the dress is beautiful Brooke..

Ok.. I'm going to be honest.. regarding my opinion on the gf.. I know you are disapointed in that fact that she has not included you in her wedding and since you had already talked years back about being in each other's weddings (and the fact that she was in yours) she should have told you things upfront.. that was wrong. She probably was putting off talking to you..

But admittedly you say that your friendship is not what it once was.. so things have changed since your agreements.. When a person gets married, it is one of the hardest things to do sometimes, pick who to be in your wedding, and who shouldn't.. and then deal with hurt feelings.

Any way.. my point is, it is her day. I totally understand your hurt.. but you need to realize that you and she are not in the same place in each others lives as you once were..

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Point taken Sassy.

I would never ever take her day from her. I am not like that. I was just asking how my dressed looked. I was sad about the whole thing so I got myself a "Really" nice dress. I would have gone more simple but my husband said it is a beautiful dress and it is formal wedding so why not.

I know that I am bitter about it. I have every right to be. I am 25 and I have a heart. I am an adult about it. I just smile and put my feelings aside for a day. I don't have to be overly nice and go out of my way for her. I will just sit back and enjoy my kids all dressed up and I plan on taking pictures of them. I am not going for anything more than that.

All I wanted to know is How I looked.

Thanks everyone for the comments......I will have more pics later of the whole event.

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit