How does my Dress Look?

by whyamihere 37 Replies latest jw friends

• kazar
    kazar

Love your dress. You look simply divine.

• carla
    carla

Go, have fun! Dance up a storm! feel sexy. carla

• Terry
    Terry

Nevermind the dress...WHERE IS YOUR HEAD??

t.

• carla
    carla

Well, she already said! no makeup and hair wasn't done!

Surely, you have lived with a woman at some point? No makeup, no pictures! easy! She was only talking about the dress, not the rest. That you have to wait for!

Then.....wow! Well that's what you are supposed to say. Then you (the guy) will have a fabulous evening as well! see how that works?

carla

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    i WONDER HOW RICHIE RITCH IS GOING TO REPLY TO THIS ONE! ld LOL

Well, anybody who's been on this board for more than a week knows that Brooke is happily married, and its not to me.

My avatar is merely an expression of love for her, since I consider her a good friend, and she has given birth to my children.

My reply is simple.

Brooke, you are beautiful, and so is the dress. And also, did you get my 2 text messages? PM me, or text back.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

the dress is gorgeous and no it doesnt make you look fat!

go, get some enjoyment out of the social occasion if you can, and if you get pissed off, "accidently" fall into the cake or something!

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

It looks great!!!

• inquirer
    inquirer

Ritchie Rich

Well, anybody who's been on this board for more than a week knows that Brooke is happily married, and its not to me.

My avatar is merely an expression of love for her, since I consider her a good friend, and she has given birth to my children.

My reply is simple.

Brooke, you are beautiful, and so is the dress. And also, did you get my 2 text messages? PM me, or text back.

____

Well, I was only mucking around and I was hoping you would do something funny on this thread. I thought you would go silly over her. :)

Call me dumb, but I didn't know she was married. I have seen her make comments heaps of times and I have never read the profile. There are probably certain threads that she goes on that I don't read or you go on... I tend to stick more to serious topics... that's probably why i didn't know she was married.

I had no idea you are Brooke use to be a couple.

I definetly didn't want to get this serious with you Ritchie... Sheesh! (I thought the font size would have let you know how UNSERIOUS I was.)

I thought I could just say something tongue and cheek judging by the avatars you have!... Oh well... The net is not good for communication, really. Smilies don't help! Font size won't help!

Sorry if I rubbed you up the wrong way. :(

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I thought I could just say something tongue and cheek judging by the avatars you have!... Oh well... The net is not good for communication, really. Smilies don't help! Font size won't help!

Sorry if I rubbed you up the wrong way. :(

Naw Man,

I know you were kidding. But a lot of people seem to think that I am like romantically in love with Brooke. So, that was kinda to set people straight.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Knock em dead girl, you look great!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit