OK, So I finally tried some Marmite.

by El Kabong 54 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2
    doofdaddy said: ...sounds like a vaginal infection

Eeeewwwwww! I think you killed any desire I might have had to try this stuff. LMAO!

• Dazz_C
    Dazz_C

like what Miss Peaches said but with thin slices of cheese on top, yummmy

but stay away from Vegemite, thats the devils crap that stuff

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Did I mention the smell???

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

It doesn't smell as bad as it tastes. But, even my dogs turned up their nose at this stuff. That's gotta say something.

But, I will try it again in the morning with my toast.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Oh, and they also were selling cans of Spotted Dick. Perhaps next time I'll try a bit of that as well. I was going to buy some today, but I couldn't stop giggling enough at the name.

• Dazz_C
    Dazz_C

Oh and I feel I should warn you that marmite is made by Sanitarium, a company owned by the Seventh Day Adventists, and a long time ago Witnesses were warned against supporting their products

so by eating it you are actually defying Jehovah (or at least 1960's Jehovah but not 2005 Jehovah so you should be all right)

• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

All the aussie babies love it on bread or toast give it another go by the way has anyone tried promite that is yummmm

• chrissy
    chrissy

Eew...Marmite/vegemite sounds pretty gross. I think I would much rather slather this on my toast...

• Princess
    Princess

I have a jar of it. Last Christmas Ross showed us how to eat it on buttered toast. It was really good.

I never tried it again though.

• John Doe
    John Doe

This guy seems to like it. :-)

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit