What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen?

by horrible life 107 Replies latest social entertainment

• doogie
    doogie
    "Closer".....REvolting! But the all time worst was a David Cronin flick called "Naked Lunch"...GAWDdamn that was awful !!!!!!

wow. i see a ton of movies and i don't love many of them, but i loved Closer. it kept me thinking for days. i thought it was really good. kinsey was good too. (i just saw that a couple days ago but i can't stop thinking about that one either.) worst movie ever has gotta be the punisher. so friggin stupid. i felt dumber after watching it.

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

A couple years ago when "Traffic" came out on DVD, we somehow got a copy of it in the box of the movie we actually wanted-guess the store employee screwed up. Anyway, we put it in, and watched about 10 or 15 minutes of it...then put it back in the box and took it to the store to get the movie we actually had wanted. Pretty bad when you don't watch a movie you could have watched for free. (Yeah, I know, it won some awards or something, and critics thought it was great-blah.)

Another time we rented an anime that looked interesting from the cover art and the description on the back. I don't remember the title of it, but it had Lil' Kim as one of the voice talents, and it was about superheroes being outlawed because they were dangerous to humanity. It was awful. The animation was elementary at best, and the plot was a stinker too. We made it through about 15 minutes of that, and took it out of the DVD player.

I'd probably have Battlefield Earth on my list too, but I never even watched it since I usually steer clear of anything with Travolta in it, anyway. The one exception to that recently was Swordfish, which I basically rented only because it had Halle Barry in it, despite knowing that Travolta was in it too. I was presently surprised that it was pretty good.

• alreadygone
    alreadygone

LOST IN TRANSLATION SUCKED BIG HAIRY BAWLS

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I know there were a lot of people who liked American Beauty, but I thought it was Awful. I just didn't like it.

Several years ago, my then teenage daughter was into that boy group called Hanson. She made me take her to some movie called Jack Frost (something about a father being reincarnated into a snowman) that featured the music of Hanson. Terrible movie.

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

Howard the Duck.

• FlyingHighNow
  • doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Bugger I loves Lost In Translation. Maybe cause of I've been in the situation...

Worst movie(s)? Anything with Nicole Kidman in it!!!

• luna2
    luna2

Everybody said Catwoman was pretty awful. I didn't go see it because, for once, I listened to the critics.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I hated American Beauty also!!

and Eyes Wide Shut HL

• talesin
    talesin

Reservoir Dogs

no thanks to the opening 25 minutes of continuous bloodbath *CLICK!* ... eject ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit