What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen?

by horrible life 107 Replies latest social entertainment

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Jehovahs Witnesses - the organisation behind the name.... blah

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I can't remember the name of this particular film, but it was an action-drama which starred Jim Belushi as a gun-toting guy trying to pull off some deal in the desert. Lots of gratuitous violence, cars blowing up, etc. Simply wretched, and nowhere near as good as some of his comedies, such as Mr. Destiny or Taking Care of Business.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Oh yeah, Gaiagirl -- that one was a real stinker! And wasn't there also some kind of time machine that kept re-winding the situation over and over again? Ugh... (can't remember the title either, LoL)

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I browsed Amazon.com under films with James Belushi, and found the name of that one, "Retroactive". Yep, time machine and all. On a (perhaps)related note, I had heard many bad reviews of Catwoman, and watched it anyway, and found myself enjoying it, perhaps because it deals with a woman who enjoys male companionship but isn't dependent on some male to "protect" her.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

MARS ATTACKS!!!

• Ellie
    Ellie

I bought a film called Going Overboard because it had Adam Sandler in it and it was going cheap, that has got to be the worst film ever made, I watched it for all of 10 minutes before turning it off and putting it on the shelf were it has remained for a good couple of years.

Another terrible one is called Kes, I borrowed it from a friend last night, it was so boring.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Justin to Kelly, that was a bad movie. Kelly didn't want to do it, but she was contractually obligated to promote and make it.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

You know I've seen a lot of bad movies in my day. For some reason everytime some one asks me what the worst on is, I think of Point Break.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Napolean Dynamite

Napolean Dynamite

Napolean Dynamite

Napolean Dynamite

Napolean Dynamite Napolean Dynamite Napolean Dynamite Napolean Dynamite Napolean Dynamite

• Soledad
    Soledad
  • The Full Monty - I sat and rewound that damn thing a million times trying to understand what they were saying - and that was just in the first 10 minutes. I finally got frustrated and turned it off.
  • yeah I rented it thinking it was going to be great but it wasn't.

others that I hated:

Kiss of the Dragon, Romeo must Die, any other with Jet Li. When will the motion picture industry realize this kid can't act?

Queen of the Damned--normally I like vampire movies but this crap was ridiculous!

La Dolce Vita---what the hell is all the hype about?

Alien vs Predator **groan**

maybe I just don't get SciFi.

• Fargo - another disappointment as I'm a pretty decent Cohen brothers fan.
    what! I loved Fargo
  • Everything made by Woody Allen
    Woody Allen movies are my daily bread!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit