What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen?

by horrible life 107 Replies latest social entertainment

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

that's got to be the default rating or something. Mob Boss is hands down the worst movie EVER and it is so sad because Morgan Fairchild was/is really HOT!

The movie was so bad that even the single gratuitous nude shot of Ms. Fairchild's ample bosom was ruined by a "spring-like" sound effect when one of the "actors" was fondling them!!!!

I saw it at a free screening on campus with the director and some of the actors present and I think even their OWN families were cringing at how bad this movie was.

Besides Edward Scissorhands had good critical reiiews and did well at the box office, plus if you Tim Burton's style there is much to recommend it. Likewise, Vanilla Sky and Mnoritiy Report had good special effects to save it and actually I thought Vanilla Sky was pretty good so that proves people can differ in opinion. I have never met anyone who actually saw Mob Boss and didn't agree 100% that it is the

WORST MOVIE EVER!!!

-Eduardo

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Natural Born Killers

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Recent most over-hyped movie that wasn't so good: The Usual Suspects.

Recent films I least enjoyed: Armageddon, and anything with either Halle Berry, Bill Pullman, or Hugh Grant in it.\

Edited to add: Mob Boss being argued as being good 'cause it got an A+ from one reviewer is a funny fact to point out.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Although I hated Napoleon, I'd have to say my least favorite is 2001: A Space Odyssey.

For the love of Gawd, this movie is horrible. Watching this flick is less exciting than watching paint dry. I've heard people say how wonderful it is so I've tried sitting through it several times. Hey, I'll give anything a chance.

Each time I felt like pulling my hair out. Who in their right mind wants to sit there and watch a close-up of some astronaut sleeping for 5 MINUTES STRAIGHT? Am I missing something here? Regardless of what the chimps and giant space fetus were supposed to represent, who wants to stare at them for extended periods of time? Kubrick must have been on some righteous sh!t while making this piece of garbage.

Unless you have an unlimited attention span or are stoned off your mind on PCP, stay away from 2001. It's mind-numbing.

• talesin
    talesin

It's not the worst movie I've ever seen, but it was certainly the longest, most boring and torturous experience I've had with movies ...

Beloved

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

Who in their right mind wants to sit there and watch a close-up of some astronaut sleeping for 5 MINUTES STRAIGHT?

you forgot to take your halluzinogenes... some movies are real fun with those.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Runaway Car, a 1997 TV movie starring Judge Reinhold. It's like a low-budget version of Speed, except without any plot, continuity, dramatic tension, credibility or acting ability (Yes, worse than Reeves and Bullock!)

• scotsman
    scotsman

Most recently, Troy - bad acting, poor CGI, dreadful costumes/hair, dire sets, gratuitous panning shots and overblown soundtrack.

• luna2
    luna2

I hated Resident Evil...of course, I dislike horror movies, so I'm not sure why I went. I just thought it was poorly done even for a zombie movie.

I really hated the second Princess Diaries movie...and yes, I know it's basically a kiddie-flick and young girls (under the age of 8) probably liked it. It didn't have to be anywhere near as vapid and ridiculous as it was, though. Blech, what a waste of time.

Oh, Sky Captain Captain and The World of Tomorrow was a real stinkaroo too. The cinematography started out looking kind of cool, but after about a half an hour, the fuzzy effect was giving me a headache. I kept cleaning my glasses as if that was going to help. Gweneth Paltrow was so annoying and stiff that I wished the robot had stepped on her in the very beginning. Really bad.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I also hated Dick Tracey.

The characters were all deformed and the makeup was terrible...it's not for the weak stomached. Then you had to put up with that dirty little kid eating all the time and listening to Madonna's forced screeching throughout every scene. My throat hurt just listening to her sing.

I've never been able to sit through that one either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit