I'm going to appeal my disfellowshipping tomorrow

by kwintestal 40 Replies latest members private

• damselfly
    damselfly

This is a small community of JW's in Nova Scotia Kwin. I wouldn't be suprised. If your family does have history with them, they may be taking that into consideration. Especially if they fought back.

I didn't know you had family in the area, do I know them?

Dams

• Will Power
    Will Power

which actions?
    you pierced you tongue?
    gave in to kids wanting Christmas? (LOL)
    signs on the lawn?
    making sure of all things?

• talesin
    talesin

Only in that, they may feel it makes you more dangerous, more angry at the organization for past injustices perpetrated upon the innocent that caused personal hardship to your family. Sure, they are taking that into account, don't kid yourself. Every facet of your history has been discussed, of that you can be sure. And I also wonder what kind of (subtle) pressure is being brought to bear on your parents, not that anything excuses your father's behaviour (hanging up on you, and shunning).

tal

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Kwin, be sure to record the meeting!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

There's a second level of appeal too, though it isn't as easy to do. Look into the elder's book for details, but I think it involves writing to the branch or something on that order. If you really wanna tie 'em up for awhile, you could poke 'em in that eye, too.

I appealed my DF'ing, but it was only to delay the announcement by a week or two so I could see my JW in-law's one last time. It was so sweet explaining that to the elder handling my appeal.

Me: "Sorry to waste your time and mine on this, but this is the only way I could delay the announcement long enough to visit my relatives."

Him: "Oh, well, that's ok. This is a provision from Jehovah."

LOL! That Jehoober's quite a guy!

Good luck, Kwin. And remember it's not whether you win or lose, it's how you screw with their heads!

Dave

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

This is a small community of JW's in Nova Scotia Kwin. I wouldn't be suprised. If your family does have history with them, they may be taking that into consideration. Especially if they fought back.

I didn't know you had family in the area, do I know them?

Dams

Dams, family was here in the 70's. Long story short, my grandfather an elder in the city, owned a business and his accountant (a JW) defrauded him of A LOT of money. The RCMP found out and told my grandpa. My grandfather didn't want charges brought, but the RCMP did anyway. The other elders ganged up on him for "bringing a brother to court", and by the end of it all, my grandpa couldn't even do microphones. Bankrupt and hurt, my family moved from Halifax to St. Catharines

Will:

you pierced you tongue? Who, ME???

gave in to kids wanting Christmas? (LOL) That was Mrs Kwin 100%

signs on the lawn? They need 2 EYE WITNESSES FOR THAT ... if child molesters need them, then I do too!

making sure of all things? OK, got me there.

Brenda, I can't do anything dishonest now. I, afterall, want to be a JW ...

Kwin

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    And remember it's not whether you win or lose, it's how you screw with their heads!

Finally! Someone understands!!!! Great to see you Dave! Hope you're enjoying your freedom!

Kwin

• bebu
    bebu

I'm so disgusted by their actions... !!! Kwin, I hope you "make the most of every opportunity" to help them be shown as wolves. May you hit their Achilles heel.

(Did you ever call the JW lawyer?)

Hugs to you and H2H.

bebu

• skyman
    skyman

F*** them give them hell!!! Good for you at least they have to know you live and breath don't they. So I say give them HELL AND THEN when they DF you say F*** YOU!!@!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

brilliant letter Kwin, reasonable, logical, excellent.

So let me get this right - they d'fed you because two sisters earwigged the intercom and heard you say your Mrs didnt consider herself to be a JW????!!!!! This is reason to get d'fed?????? Well F00k me backwards - things have got a lot stricter than in my day!

Jeez, I hope you kick their sorry asses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit