I'm going to appeal my disfellowshipping tomorrow

by kwintestal 40 Replies latest members private

• roybatty
    roybatty
    CC the appeal letter to the religion editor of the local daily paper.

Now THAT'S a nice little trick. Dam, wish I would have thought about that.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Kwin, with your hand delivery of the appeal request, get a signature of the person on a copy of the appeal letter so it shows that they received it!

• damselfly
    damselfly

I second Brenda. Either send it registered so they need to sign for it. Or get them to sign a printed paper stating I ( whoever ) have recieved this appeal letter from Kwin. Dated.

Dams

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Kwintestal:

I understand that perhaps, in my emotional frustration, when I was informed by Elder 1 and Elder 2(PO) that I was going to be disfellowshipped, I may have said things that would cause them personal discomfort, I truly hope that they can find it in their hearts, personally to forgive me, and that they will contunue to be the fine shepherds they are, continuing in their “spirit of mildness.” Gal. 6:1

...hm, if nothing of this works, and you`re thrown out either way, I think you might regret that last statement. I would rather have told them to go jump in Gehenna with a Watchtower up their a§§

...but if you`re doing this to avoid DFing to maintain relations with friends and family, I can understand that. Thank God I was never baptised.

• delilah
    delilah

Way to go Kwin.....GIVE 'EM HELL......be the thorn in THEIR side...hahahahaha

Good luck.........Delilah

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Well, I appealed it. Letter I gave was word for word what I posted, minus the last few words. They were over the top, I know.

So they say they'll meet with me and go over "the evidence". That's fine, however the next time I meet with them, it will be with a group of elders appointed by the CO.

Kwin

• kid-A
    kid-A

Kwin,

I dont know the whole story but I dont get it, why have anything else to do with them? You should be having a party to celebrate your liberation!

cheers

• damselfly
    damselfly

Did they give a reason for not informing you of the Def'd? Or is that in the list of topics to be covered at the meeting?

Dams

• talesin
    talesin

They are afraid of you, that is it. They may even be looking at family history and realizing that you have an ax to grind because of the past treatment of your family decades ago by the JWs in this area.

This is one of the most disgusting displays I have seen of their high-handed manipulation of family dynamics, and I hope you grind them into the ground.

tal

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Kid A, They screwed with my family life. They are now fair game. I am looking to sue them for the pain they're causing me for making my parents choose between their god and me.

Dams, they didn't tell me because to them, I disassociated myself for my actions. I asked what actions, and they said we'd cover it at the meeting. He really didn't want to commit to anything one-on-one, and was very evasive when I asked questions. So when he asked questions, I was evasive as well.

Tal, I don't know, would family history have anything to do with it? Do you really think so?

Kwin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit