I'm going to appeal my disfellowshipping tomorrow

by kwintestal 40 Replies latest members private

• acadian
    acadian

Typical, they must have another book to go by because my wife got the same treatment.

Now, regarding my appeal. Page 147 of the OD book lays out the foundation regarding these matters, in Jesus’ statement found at Matt. 18:15-17. It states I must be contacted with the complaint. I was never contacted. That was the above-mentioned sister’s responsibility.

Yeah, the elders showed up one day making accusations about what a sister said my wife was doing.

My wife was doing research in the other books mentioned in the bible. (Jasher, Enoch, and others)
    The elders said it was apostate to be researhing the bible without the WT guidance.

She was DFed.

But thats ok, they don't come by and bother us anymore.
    And that's the way we like it .

Acadian

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Covering my bases should I choose to sue them. This way they can't say, "Well, he had a chance to appeal, but he didn't

Yes cover all your bases.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Gotta know the game to play it, and to play it their way means you cover your arse for a lawsuit.

Sick-em Kwin and H2H! Goodonya and good luck!

All my love

Brenda

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

PS. Good letter

• JH
    JH

Kwin,

Give them their money's worth. Show them that they picked on the wrong guy.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

You know, on occasion I froth at the mouth when doing stuff like this. I bet they think I'm possessed.

Kwin

• avishai
    avishai

Kwin, you have a pm

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    I understand that perhaps, in my emotional frustration, when I was informed by Elder 1 and Elder 2(PO) that I was going to be disfellowshipped, I may have said things that would cause them personal discomfort, I truly hope that they can find it in their hearts, personally to forgive me, and that they will contunue to be the fine shepherds they are, continuing in their “spirit of mildness.” Gal. 6:1

I added this part, because the last thing I said, was that I was going to sue them for defamation of character. When I wrote the last bit, I threw up a bit in my mouth.

Kwin

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Avi, already replied to, brother!

Kwin

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Danny Haszard's kangaroo court JC appeal Danny's Blog it's a legal whore subterfuge scam thay only overturn 1% of cases

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit